Arnold-Baker Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great shopping experience!
    December 9, 2015

I was shopping for a new Chevrolet and found just what I wanted at Arnold Baker. The sales person was very friendly and helpful as I made a decision o...n my purchase. All of the other people that helped me through the process made this a pleasant experience. I am very happy with my new Malibu!

Thank you very much for shopping with us .

LOOKING FOR A NEW CHEVROLET
    January 20, 2018

Drove from Houston to Arkansas (about 5 1/2 hours) and bought a new Chev Equinox from them. Worked with both the dealer himself (Jimmy) and his son (...Travis). Papers signed with the finance lady, Amy! Wish every dealership in the US had people like this. Wonderful people to work with!!! You don't find people like this at most dealerships!

Nice Experience
    March 3, 2016

Robert made this a Nice buying experience and is honest forthright and pleasant to talk with.

Thanks for shopping with us! It is always a pleasure to deal with good down to earth people!

Easy buying experience!
    March 19, 2014

When I went looking for a used car, I never dreamed that I could afford one this new. With the help of the finance staff, I was advised on how to get ...the best bang for my buck. They walked me through the steps all the way and made it quick and painless! Visit Arnold-Baker Chevrolet to see all of your options! The staff is helpful and kind.

Thank you for doing buisness with us and the nice review .

The easiest car buying experience ever...
    March 9, 2014

Don't let the small town or dealership fool you, the deals are in Magnolia. They offer a nice selection of quality used cars with low mileage. Their p...rice was significantly comparably lower than any else we saw on the internet. Prior to driving out, we negotiated the car price assuming everything was a stated on the website. No surprises were noted as all was as stated. It was the easiest and most hassle free car buying experience ever. Thusly, the next time we are in the market for another vehicle, ABC will be our first look. In addition, the GM Certified Program was a no-brainer as well as it added another 12 mo/12,000 mile to the already standard 36 mo/ 36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty. Thanks Paul and ABC for a wonderful experience.

Thanks for the nice review .

Very Satisfied
    February 25, 2014

I found a car that I was interested in on Cars.com. I called and talked to Paul 2 or 3 times during the week. Very, very nice person. He answered all ...my questions. My Daughter and I drove to Magnolia Saturday, expecting to meet Paul and to see and drive the car. Paul was off but Rick was there and he was great, too. It was a great experiance doing buisness with Paul, Rick and Amy, too. I love my car! (still haven't figured out how to work everything)

Thank you Donna for your business and the nice review .

satisfaction
    March 28, 2013

I have purchased a 1999 gmc 2500 crew cab from them 7 years ago and had no problems with it. It now has 410K miles and still going but i have chosen t...o get a smaller truck for every day local use now and was very pleased with the service that I recieved again. Great salesmen every time I called them!

Thank you for shopping with us ,and the nice review .

Liars! Beware of this dealer!
    September 6, 2012

Went to pick-up a 2010 Camaro SS. They provided me with Carfax and promised how good of a car it was. Got it home, had been painted all the way around..., new glass throughout. Took it to a local body shop and they recomended getting my money back, the owner gave me the run-a-round but eventually gave me my $$$ back, which shows they knew they were at fault. If you decide to shop here, be sure and have someone look it over carefully before you make up your mind.

My response on thIs deal ,facts ,1 the cars glass had not been replaced ,2 it had a clean car fax ,3 the customer saw that it had been painted on but ...still took the car home anyway ,it had not been painted all the way around ,he is a car broker and when his customer found out that it had some paint work done he did not want it,i took the car back because it was a nice car and that it would resell ,which it has and the customer is very pleased.

It was a overall great experience!!!!
    March 5, 2012

All the information they posted on the used car online was correct to the T and they provided great experience in me buying my first car If I buy anot...her car in the future imma be sure to look them up first thank you for my Trailblazer SS ABC Auto!!!!

Thank you so much for your purchase!! It was a pleasure doing business with you!!! Hope you enjoy it!!! Thanks Again!!

Arnold-Baker Chevrolet