New 877-677-2471 Dealer Website
Used 877-413-7183 Email Dealer
Service 877-413-8217

Average based on 123 reviews.
  • great service department!

med center mazda has the best service department of any dealership i have ever been to. it is always clean, well organized, and superbly managed. would highly recommend for any type service or accessories.

• Happy Mazda Owner

Barry and the service center crew are great! Service center has been great on all my routine service visits. The sales team when I purchased was fantastic as well. Very happy with Med Center Mazda.

• Oil change & Rotation of Tires on 2015 Mazda CX9

ALWAYS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE! GO OVER AND ABOARD FOR ME! MY SERVICE ADVISOR IS THE ONE I USE ALL THE TIME AND HE CALLS ME BY MY NAME AND KNOWS I AM A HUGE ALABAMA FAN! HIS NAME IS BARRY! GREAT GUY.

• Recent visit

Matt at collision center and Barry at Mazda were both beyond nice and the work was exemplary!

• Quick and Easy Service

I called a day ahead to get an appointment with the service department since I was driving in from Tuscaloosa. I was not sure exactly what time I would arrive but the service dept said they would work us in when we arrived. This was our first oil change service on our new CX3. We were able to check out a car to drive from our salesman while waiting on service. We received a call when the car was finished (took a little over an hour with tire rotation). It was a great experience for us. And yet again, we are very happy with Med Center Mazda.

• Med Center Mazda

Awesome from start to finish. Honest and did a great job for our car buying experience!!! Will recommend Med Center Mazda to anyone!

• Ask for Laurie!

Laurie responded to my internet inquiry promptly, and we set up a time to meet. She listened to what I wanted and took me right to a car to look at as soon as I arrived. At the time I only thought I had a small amount of time just to look at cars. The test drive was (of course) great. I love the way Mazda drives and handles. She was also very personable and friendly, keeping me from sitting alone while deals were being made. Laurie did not to the high pressure sales pitch and it was GREATLY appreciated. If she had, I probably wouldn't have left with a new car that day. I have NEVER had a good car buying experience and Laurie gave me my first! Thank you Laurie! She understands sales, and did a fantastic job.

• Amazing Service

Barry and James in the service department were excellent. They both are extremely knowledgeable and answering all of my questions in a clear and concise manner that I could understand.

• New Car buying experience

Was a great buying experience & I LOVE my new car!!!!

Was a great buying experience & I LOVE my new car!!!!

• Great experience!

We had an exceptional car buying experience at Med Center Mazda. Joey was great to work with. No pressure sales.