• Excellent service with Jeremy on our Fusion!

Needed a vehicle quick & Jeremy was great help! The paperwork process was quick and all of the staff was nice!!

Thank You so much Racheal for sharing your experience here with us; and welcome to The Smackover Family!!!

• Excellent Service with Jeremy on our Ford Focus

I needed a dependable vehicle for my family and myself. My husband searched the internet and found Smackover Motors. He found a Ford Focus that he felt would be great for me and our son. A newer model from what I already had. So he had me to call and I spoked with Jeremy. He was a great help. He made sure we were comfortable through the whole process. From test driving to buying, even our son watched his cartoon in the waiting lounge. All the staff were very nice and friendly. They checked on us and had conversations with our son. Jeremy gave us all of our options and got us what we were looking for. As far as paper work they took care of everything for me. I was really pleased. This was the best experience I have had trying to buy a vehicle. I will be returning to purchase my next vehicle in the future. Thanks Jeremy and Smackover Motors staff!

Thank you for allowing us to earn your friendship Erica!! We really appreciate your patience with us through the process and we look forward to taking care of you for many, many, MANY miles!

• College student that needed a car quick

I needed a car quick for school and I was helped instantly. Jeremy helped me find the right car for me that fit my budget. The buying process was fast and easy too.

Thank you Ashlyn!!! I'm so glad we were able to make your online buying experience enjoyable and get you in a vehicle that will allow you to continue enjoying all aspects of your college life.

• Fiesta

The service was really great. I had a great dealer who tried so hard to get me exactly what I wanted and what fit me.

Thank you Ashlyn!! We look forward to taking care of you for years and years! Congrats on your new ride!