• A+ experience

Great experience buying my new truck! Drew was knowledgeable about the vehicle, easy to work with, and a very nice guy all around. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle at Hobson GMC!

• Oil change

All was great but took longer than they said but all car salesman were very nice in waiting room and that was a plus

• I love my new suv

I love my new SUV it's so big and cozy.. my family also loves it.. it has all the bells and whistles for a forever family safe vehicle

• Warranty Work performed out of Warranty!

Thank you Brian for the 5 Star review.

I have a 2015 Chevy Tahoe with 31K miles on it, just out of warranty. Imagine my surprise when my wife explained that the interior lights were 'flickering' while driving in the dark mornings to work. Three weeks out of warranty. I did a quick Google search and found a Bulletin outlining this issue being relatively common for '15 Tahoes, Denalis, Escalades, 1500s, etc. I called Chevrolet first to get a case number, they put me in touch with Hobson. I've taken the aforementioned Tahoe there for two other (very) minor warranty repairs. Stacy in Service has always been very helpful and based on that experience, requested she be my adviser for this situation. I came in, explained the situation, understood it was technically out of warranty but was hoping an exception could be made given it was just three weeks out of warranty based on time, but technically under based on mileage. Much like I suspected, Hobson Chevy and Stacy came through with flying colors. They honored the warranty repair when it was technically expired. They didn't have to do it, and even though it was a (relatively) inexpensive, its the sentiment that counts. In this day and age, where most Companies seem to be out to squeeze every last dime out of their customers, it's refreshing to see such fantastic service from both Chevrolet, Hobson, and Stacy. Thanks again! Brian

Thank you Brian for the 5 Star review.

• Awesome experience

Awesome service and true concern will be back again

Awesome service and true concern will be back again

• Hobson GMC and Chris Sommers

I would recommend anyone to Hobson GMC and especially to Chris Sommers I hope that is last name is since I forgot and left his card at home. I know his phone number and that is good enough for me and I can call him at anytime for any questions or concerns. Chris is awesome and felt like he gave me the best deal he could and I love my new GMC Canyon! I look forward to bringing my Canyon back for service and I am sure Hobson GMC and Chris will take great care of me.

• Aboutlastvisit

It is appreciated to be able to drive in the service dept. and be greeted cordially. They make the car drop off easy. If the car must remain, they offer me a car or a ride home. I could not believe the deal I received on a full set of tires.

• gm buyer

Thank you for choosing Hobson Chevrolet Buick GMC for your vehicle needs! We appreciate it very much!

Good dealership. The hours are convenient. They have very good mechanics. They are able to find and solve the problems that happen. I think they are reasonable on pricing and will work with you. Gary N.

• Found issues that I was unaware of. I appreciate t

Thank you! Please let us know how we may help in the future as well.

Great to work with. Convenient location, Recently had a vehicle serviced and they offered me a loaner car. Although I did not need this, It was appreciated.

Thank you! Please let us know how we may help in the future as well.

• 2017 Impala

Thank you Chuck! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future as well.

After my last experience with Community Chrysler I was very pleased with the Greg and the dealership at Hobson. They were courteous and helpful. I will recommend them to all my friends.