New 877-806-7729 Dealer Website
Used 877-468-1767 Email Dealer
Service 877-843-9304

• Hobson GMC and Chris Sommers

I would recommend anyone to Hobson GMC and especially to Chris Sommers I hope that is last name is since I forgot and left his card at home. I know his phone number and that is good enough for me and I can call him at anytime for any questions or concerns. Chris is awesome and felt like he gave me the best deal he could and I love my new GMC Canyon! I look forward to bringing my Canyon back for service and I am sure Hobson GMC and Chris will take great care of me.

• A+ experience

Great experience buying my new truck! Drew was knowledgeable about the vehicle, easy to work with, and a very nice guy all around. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle at Hobson GMC!

• Aboutlastvisit

It is appreciated to be able to drive in the service dept. and be greeted cordially. They make the car drop off easy. If the car must remain, they offer me a car or a ride home. I could not believe the deal I received on a full set of tires.

• gm buyer

Thank you for choosing Hobson Chevrolet Buick GMC for your vehicle needs! We appreciate it very much!

Good dealership. The hours are convenient. They have very good mechanics. They are able to find and solve the problems that happen. I think they are reasonable on pricing and will work with you. Gary N.

• Found issues that I was unaware of. I appreciate t

Thank you! Please let us know how we may help in the future as well.

Great to work with. Convenient location, Recently had a vehicle serviced and they offered me a loaner car. Although I did not need this, It was appreciated.

Thank you! Please let us know how we may help in the future as well.

• 2017 Impala

Thank you Chuck! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future as well.

After my last experience with Community Chrysler I was very pleased with the Greg and the dealership at Hobson. They were courteous and helpful. I will recommend them to all my friends.

• Great place to buy a car finance manager great job

Finance manager and the salesman do a great job and helping you for what you need

Thank you James! We look forward to all of our future business together.

Thank you James! We look forward to all of our future business together.

• I was greeted immediately in a polite and friendly

I was greeted immediately in a polite and friendly manner. The service was quick and convenient.

• New Chevy Tahoe

Thank you Kevin! We look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs in the future!

This is the best car dealership when it comes to getting a new car. My salesman Scott Conner is the best sales person. There's no hassle when working deal like with other car lots I've worked with in past. I've brought my last four new cars from them and plan to do so in the future. I recommend to my friends and family all the time.

• Recent customer

As an owner of 6 Chevrolet products, I really appreciate being able to trust this dealership. I had a complicated car repair, and they were able to diagnose and repair this issue with minimal cost. They have great technicians who I believe know how to fix any problem. The service manager is always available when I have a question. I am always greeted in a professional manner by the service advisors.