New 866-918-4645 Dealer Website
Used 866-245-9042 Email Dealer
Service 888-349-7382

Average based on 116 reviews.
  • Amazing service and helpful, friendly staff

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Jones Ford Buckeye. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

I went in to Jones Ford looking to replace an ailing Nissan Sentra and walked out with a really nice Kia Sportage. My current life circumstances made things difficult insofar as getting me approved and so on, but these guys talked that challenge like pros and gave me a great deal.

• Very low pressure dealership

We started our buying process online. We found a suv that we were interested in and messaged the dealer. They responded in a very timely manner. We went in on Saturday to look at it and had our kids with us since we both wanted to be involved in the buying process. Our sales guy was extremely low pressure. Took the time to take both of us on separate test drives so we didn't have to load 3 car seats into the truck to test it out. They were extremely fast about the whole process so we could get the kids out of there as fast as possible and even gave them snacks (sales guy bought out of the vending machine) when they were getting restless. They made the car buying process a breeze

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Cyndi! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• I can't say enough positive about this dealership

This dealership has far exceeded my and my wife's expectations, stopped in to check out a pre-owned corvette early in our day of corvette shopping and it honestly ruined us for the rest of the day looking at other corvettes at other dealers... we couldn't wait to get back to Jones Ford, we knew all day that was the place, great staff from David our sales consultant to Kirby the sales Manger and Justine the finance manager... and everyone we encountered there, what a wonderful experience from start to finish not to mention we love the corvette, we will sing your praise Jones Ford where and when ever we can, can't imagine it gets any better. Thank you all

• Great service, clean facilities

Very happy with the services at Jones Ford. The new facility is very clean and comfortable. I really like the car being washed after servicing.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, John. Thanks again for your wonderful review!

• Service warranty repair

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, William. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

I have had my vehicle repaired and serviced here for many years. This service dept is hands down one of the best that I have ever seen. Excellent service here with Nic, Tabitha, and Scotty I would not take my vehicles anywhere else.

• good job

Good Service Local Dealer Good Product What Else Do You Want

Good Service Local Dealer Good Product What Else Do You Want

• Great service dept at Jones Ford of Buckeye, AZ

The service dept has always been wonderful to me. Thank You Gina for all your help. See you next time.... With Best Regard Dan Peppard

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Jones Ford Buckeye. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Thane Chambers

Oil change Only took 50 mins and the the service was very professional.

Oil change Only took 50 mins and the the service was very professional.

• very friendly, easy to deal with.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Iris. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

When first bought this truck I had been looking around for the right fit for me. I had went to many car dealers all over the area and drove many trucks none of them were good enough for the price they had many problems that they would not address. When I saw an ad for Jones Ford in Buckeye I thought I would check them out. I called and the truck was still there. We went to see it. I drove it and it was the right feel I was looking for and had the right tow package. The things I noted that were wrong with it they fixed it before I bought it and even some things I did not see they fixed. And we haggled on the price and I got that down to my liking to. I still love the truck.

• OIL CHANGE AND WARRENTEE FIX

I had an appt but waited too long.Too busy. They could not find "clunk" in cruise control downshift going up a hill. Mountain