Stanley Ford Pilot Point

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Enjoyable Purchase Experience
    April 2, 2017

Recently my wife and I, looking towards retirement, bought our first RV. A "bumper pull" camping trailer, however, we had nothing to pull it down the... road. After looking at another dealership, I went on-line and found an F-150 at Stanley Ford in Pilot Point, Texas that had all the equipment needed to pull the RV and be comfortable at times I would be driving without it. I walked in early on a Saturday morning and the first person who greeted me with a smile, turned out to sell me the used truck I saw on their website. I want to thank Brittany Kopischke, for taking the time to answer all of my questions and going beyond the call of duty to be as helpful as she could be getting me through the process of being a first time truck buyer. I found Brittany not only friendly, but knowledgeable on the best vehicle to pull my new RV. Thank you Brittany and thank you Stanley Ford. I will be back!

Father Herrmann, Thank you for sharing your story with us! I'm so glad to hear that Brittany was able to provide a memorable experience for you. I ho...pe that you are already having a wonderful time on the road with your RV. Come back and see us if we can help with anything else!

Looking for the Perfect Mustang
    March 26, 2018

Because I usually purchase Ford products, I have been to most of the Ford dealers, and some used car lots) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Over the yea...rs I have found some very good dealerships. For the past few weeks I have been looking for a 2007-2014 Mustang convertible (in good condition, low miles and a fair price). It has been a challenge to find that special car. I finally decided to focus my search exclusively on Ford dealers and just wait for the car I wanted. To be sure I wasn't overlooking a Ford store, I searched online for a list of all Ford dealer locations within my driving range. My coverage was actually very good except for one store, Stanley Group Ford of Pilot Point. I checked their used car inventory and filtered it down to just one car: a 2008 Mustang GT/California Special convertible. To my surprise it was pretty much what I was looking for. I sent an email to the dealer to check availability. A few moments later, I receive word from Andrew, the GM. An hour later, wife Cathy and I are on the road to Pilot Point. When we arrived (after an hour in the car), we spoke with John and Devon. We drove the Mustang. We talked trade. We agreed on the deal. The experience was pretty great and it was easy. Cathy and I were a little short on time so we took our belongings out of our trade vehicle and took the Mustang home. The next day was Sunday. We agreed to defer closing until Monday morning. At 10am on Monday, I am back at Pilot Point to complete the purchase. I must admit, I am thinking "this seems too easy, something is going to go wrong". Nope. Not the case. I chatted with Wes, the finance guy. I suggested what I wanted and he worked up the numbers. It was great. Each step of the way was pleasant and easy and perfect. These are good people at Stanley Ford and I could not be more enthusiastic in recommending this dealership. In closing, I want to say thank you to Andrew, Devon, John and Wes. It has been an excellent experience!

first ford
    February 1, 2018

easiest purchase i have ever made!!!. thanks to everyone at the dealership for a great experience. will be back at 10k for my first service.

Buyer Beware!!!!!!
    May 13, 2017

Buyer Beware! If you want a run around and to be insulted and treated like your stupid buy a car here. We purchased a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, lifted an...d decked out two weeks prior to visiting Stanley Ford, not at Stanley Ford. After we bought the Jeep we realized it's not practical for what we need and decided to go back to a truck. Stanley had a truck on the lot that was dollar for dollar equal value to our 2 week old Jeep. We talked to Chase and asked them for a trade value on a Friday afternoon and sent pics and the vin number. They asked us to bring the Jeep up on Sat morning. When my husband arrived he was told the truck he wanted was on test drive with another salesman and that its first come first serve there, not considering we had started the deal on the truck the day before. They looked at the Jeep and insulted us and treated us like we were stupid by offering us 14k less than it was actually worth even by blue book value. Our Jeep is valued higher than the one they had on the lot that they are trying to sell for over 50k. Extreme greed and no concern for the customer. They wasted our time and used us to sell the truck to the other buyer. Extremely unprofessional and a horrible way to treat people. Go and buy from a dealership that treats people honestly and with respect and won't waste your time. It's not just the fact that they insulted us with a low value on our Jeep it's that they played games, selling the vehicle out from under us and using the fact that we were there for the truck too to sell it to the other buyers. After we left we got a text that the truck sold anyway with a laugh. Awful dealership, awful people!!! We live here locally and I will make sure everyone we know knows how horrible this place is. An apology from the dealership will not fix the mismanaged, dishonesty of their people and culture.

Toni, We appreciate your feedback, our general manager Andrew Kelly has tried to contact you to try to address your experience but was unable to reac...h you. Please feel free to contact him directly at 903-267-4511.

Why the wait?
    April 7, 2017

Purchased a 2008 Ford F-150 on March 3th, cash. April 3th email salesman about tags and title. Nothing, email again with more info, nothing. Emailed W...es in finance, Sharee answers; says mileage was wrong sends me form. Package is sent to wrong address. I ask them to mail it instead. Wes calls wants to know why I don't just go to other address and get packages. Says it cost them $9.00 to overnight it. Wes says this is 3rd time so I should just drive back to dealership to sign. Why do you wait until I started inquiring to inform me there is an issue. I signed the form you filled out the day I purchased, how is this now the third time?

RC our apologies for your inconvenience, this was a miscommunication issue on our end. We have taken steps to deliver your tags and thank you for your... business. Our general manager, Andrew, wants to thank you again for coming out and letting him address your concerns and learn from it.

Great Customer Service and deal
    February 27, 2017

Overall, the vehicle buying process was very good, showing its small town hospitality. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help and provide info...rmation. Brought car through Brittany Kopischke. Brittany provided excellent communication from the first time as a internet contact and finally making a deal in person. She always replies to questions and action very timely and did not miss a step. Brittany has provided great service even after we completed our deal. I would buy another car through them, especially with Brittany support.

Thank you for letting us know how your experience went! I'm glad to hear that Brittany was able to help you throughout the process. Please let us kno...w if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Seamless transaction
    February 27, 2017

I was looking for a very specific vehicle and Stanley Ford had one matching exactly what I wanted. I was unfortunately located out of the state where ...their dealership is. Brittany Kopischke was amazing at helping me through the process of getting everything finalized so I could purchase this vehicle and have it shipped to me. She was extremely attentive and quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. She made my purchasing experience extremely simple especially since it was done remotely.

Hi Justin, Thank you for letting us know how your out-of-state experience went. I'm glad that Brittany was able to get everything done without you ev...en having to step inside the dealership. Thank you for choosing Stanley!

Looking for a ranch truck
    February 21, 2017

Brittany was extremely helpful in facilitating my purchase of the 2011 Ford F350 truck. All of the documents were in order and ready when i arrived at... the dealership. Everyone was curtious and polite. Brittany as well as the whole Stanly Ford team were very professional with no pressure or stress exhibited while i was evaluating the purchase. I would definetly recommend Brittany and the Stanley Ford team if you are in the market for a vehicle. Dr. Vonhof

Dr. Vonhof, Thank you for letting us know how your experience went! Please come back and see us again when you are in need of any help.

New car purchase, 2017 Ford C-Max Titanium
    February 17, 2017

I signed up for a new car purchase through USAA, and Brittany Kopischke at Stanley Ford Pilot Point, TX, found the list of the car and equipment I wan...ted. She had one in stock at the dealership, and was gently persistent about sending me e-mails and a phone call to tell me they had a car equipped exactly as I wanted. She discussed pricing for my trade-in, a 2013 Ford Fusion hybrid, loaded, and the best price they could offer for the total deal. It was the best offer I had from several dealers, none of which had a C-Max equipped as I wanted. She was completely honest and forthright in answering my questions. The trip is 165 miles each way, and I made a deal by phone. They sold the car to me at the exact price she quoted, and added some options I wanted from their service department. The Sales Manager covered Finance that day, and he was equally pleasant and helped me complete the sales documents quickly. The dealership store is attractive. One salesman was a lanky Texan wearing a brown Stetson, and made the place look like a cowboys favorite place to work. Background music was western and great!

Hi Ron, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We try to be honest and friendly to everyone who walks through our doors, so I'm glad to hear t...hat you experienced the Stanley difference. Please come back and see us again!

Stanley Ford and it's staff are amazing.
    February 9, 2017

I found a used truck online, I sent an email to inquire about it and I received a very fast response from David Wortham who was extremely helpful thro...ugh the entire process. I purchased the truck in a matter of days. David continues to follow up even if it's just see how things are going. I never felt pressured and really it felt like dealing friends. It was a great experience and highly recommend them. Thanks David.

Hi Kathy, Thank you for sharing your feedback and the experience you received from David Wortham. We are glad to have him on our team! Please come ...back and see us again and enjoy your new truck!

Stanley Ford Pilot Point