Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Wonderful experience
    August 22, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a vehicle and needed one pretty quickly. After going to other dealerships I ended up at Crown Nissan in Hoover. We h...ad the pelasure of dealing with Dennis Montgomery. Mr. Montgomery found us a vehicle quickly, at the price we needed and made the buying process very easy and quick. We had two small kids with us and never felt overwhelmed at all. He is a wonderful salesman and treats you right!

Terrible customer service
    June 14, 2013

Will never waste my time buying a car at crown Nissan there service department is full of overpaid idiots.

What all automobile dealerships should be.
    February 16, 2013

We purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Crown Nissan today. What a truly enjoyable experience. Unlike another other dealership with which my wife and I... have dealt. Our point of contact, John Smith, provided a different type of buying experience. Courteous, attentive and most professional from start to finish. I cannot say enough about this dealership. If you are anyone you know is in the market for a vehicle, new or used, I highly recommend Crown Nissan. Thank you all very much.

The telephone people
    January 15, 2013

If you say you will call someone back then they are expecting you to, I know we'll e ought your industry is not doing that well.

Orr Nissan in Greenville, Tx 75402
    December 14, 2012

Went to Orr Nissan in Greenville, Tx 75402 & had a wonderful experience. At a time when I was seriously in desperate need they worked with me & made t...hings easy. I would like to mention a few names Brian Hagerich, Urban Garret, & Cory. They made buying a car simple, they were all very courteous & kind. I went in with tears in my eyes & left with a smile. I love my new car & will always do business with Orr Nissan Greenville, Tx. Brian you are truely an angel. Thank you all !!

Tony Patterson was great
    December 4, 2012

I needed to trade my Kia Sorento suv for a 4 door sedan for gas reasons. Tony Patterson spent all day and was very patient and kind. He took the time ...to get me the price I wanted and helped put me in the car that best fit my needs. Jeff Perkins was great at explaining all the finance paperwork, and was very kind. I had a great shopping experience at Crown Nissan and will definatly be back!!

Don't Use the online appointment option
    August 24, 2012

After taking the time to fill out in detail what I needed serviced on my car, I learned later the information was never given to the service writer. A...nd I received a call to come pick up my car when the service was not billed correct. You have to continuely remind the service department if you buy tires at the dealership or they will charge you to rotate, repair and balance them. Now I have to go back to the dealership on my day off "Saturday" to have the front tire balnced again or check for the shaking in the front end. I would recommend you buy tire at NTB and use Jim Burke Downtown for your service needs.

Customer Satisfaction is #1 Thanks to Mark Shearer
    August 23, 2012

Mark Shearer at Crown Nissan is the first sales professional to earn my respect in 35 years of purchasing cars. Mark orchestrated a deal that put me i...n the car of my dreams at the price I was looking for. No tricky deals, no fast talk, just honest and open dialog that always came back to my needs. A slight rattle in the front end was addressed immediately by their service group and the car was detailed to perfection upon pick-up. Don't waste your time at other Dealers. See Mark and talk openly, if there is a way to seal your deal he is the guy that will make it happen.

Check the Battery on the car before you buy.
    August 21, 2012

I brought a used 2010 Maxima February 24,2012.The Battery on the car die on August 20,2012. So I have had my car about six months. I just had my secon...d oil changed on August 15, 2012. Supposely they check my battery during the oil change said it was okay. Well after looking at the battery it had corrosion build up. According to them this happened in four days. I felt like they should have replaced the battery or a least offered some kind of discount on the battery or even notfied me at the time of the service.They refuse to offer me anything other then price of a new one. The respect they gave me as a customer was unacceptable considering I purchase and had it services with them. So don't believe that they do a thorough inspection on used cars.Because they don't!

Best experience ever
    August 8, 2012

I purchased an Altima from John. Shannon and Ray were great as well. When I got to the dealership, I test drove the Altima I liked. We got back and th...ey started all the paperwork and I was driving off in less than 40 minutes. I told them I was in a time crunch and they made my day by exceeding my expectations. I will definitely be back to see John for my next car.

Crown Nissan