4.0
  • Oil Change

My son took my car to get serviced. I gave him a coupon to give to the service rep and it was worth $39.95 to which that was all I gave him for the service. He said they wanted to replace the filter and that would be more. He called me and I told him to do no more than what was on the coupon. Then when he got ready to pay he said he wanted to use the coupon. She asked why didn't you give me the coupon before I rang it up? He said I gave you the coupon when I came in. She asked how much was it for? He said $39.95. He said good thing he had looked at it before he gave it to her. Hopefully she wouldn't have charged more than that and he wouldn't have known.

• Very satisfied!

Regina and the rest of the sales team made my experience wonderful. They were patient, understanding, and very knowledgeable. Make sure you ask for Regina!