• Great service

Personnel were very friendly and helpful. They were quick to help me. They worked hard to get me the best deal. When I had concerns, they resolved them.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, John! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and we're glad to hear that our team was able to help get the best deal for you. Congratulations on your purchase! Please keep us in mind for your future auto needs as our team is always here to assist you. Best, Legacy Ford Team

• No help!!!

Walked in the dealership to get help with a lock for my tires and no one including the manager would help. Their only concern was moving my vehicle from the front to the back because it didn't look good for business and I have a 2015 hyundai sonata that was purchased there. Had to have it towed and taken to a different mechanic because they couldn't get my lock off a factory lock of the tire. Very rude people no customer service will never go back and going to trade my sonata in.

• 50k Service

Excellent. Saturdays are convenient, when working away from home

Excellent. Saturdays are convenient, when working away from home

Colin, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Well Worth The Drive

The receptionist at the Legacy Ford Quick Lane service center in McDoungh Ga. was phenomenal, she went above and beyond to make sure they could meet my needs. First she listened to me and found a package that would not only meet my needs but also my budget. I called several other dealerships closer to me in the metro Atlanta area to ask questions and to explain the issues I was experiencing with my vehicle. The others started spurring quotes before hearing what i actually needed. A couple of them had to call me back to check the qoates given to me and they were different from previous quotes others had given at the same facility. It was well worth the drive.Every person I uncounted was very courteous and welcoming. And they got the job done. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND LEGACY FORD QUICK LANE CENTER ALB.

• Great Customer Service

Wonderful experience when buying my Escape. No hassle environment. Highly recommend.

• THE BEST

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT. THE ASSOCIATED WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE SERVICES I WAS SEEKING FOR MY F-150. AWESOME!!!!!

• Service and sales

I've always had great professional & friendly service. Rodney super with customer service! We'll be buying our third car from there too!

• Excellent Work

A good salemans sell himself or herself before they sells the product. I was in here with a friend looking to buy a custom Ford Mustang for her 40th Birthday. I had a back seat at the way Wendy Powell works and i was amazed. She works non-stop until she gets you the best deal. I was so amazed I called my husband to tell him he need to come to Legacy Ford to purchase the truck he has been looking for. And that Wendy is the only saleman he needed to see. Thanks for all the excellent service Wendy. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

• New Car Buyer

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE MOST PLEASANT CAR PURCHASE I'VE HAD IN YEARS.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE MOST PLEASANT CAR PURCHASE I'VE HAD IN YEARS.

• Excellent Car Buying Experience

My experience at Legacy Ford was Awesome! I found the car of dreams with the help of Mr. Robert Render. He greeted me with a smile and his knowledge of vehicles was very impressive. He made me feel comfortable & I never felt pressured into purchasing a vehicle like I have at other dealerships. Thank you Mr. Render for making my car buying experience a pleasant one!