Horne Hyundai

New Used Service

426 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Horne Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great great service!!!
    September 12, 2016

These guys are great! From the sales manager to the finance manager! I worked with James Santiago via email and then when I got to the showroom I work...ed with his sales partner Jorge Valles to close a deal. Outstanding support from others there at the facility. I will definitely be back even though their dealership is over an hour away!! They have a very inviting low pressure hometown feel!

• Exceptional staff and deals
    February 1, 2018

both of my vehicles gone down and I needed a new vehicle to get back and forth to work I visited Horne Hyundai the staff was extremely helpful and fr...iendly they got me into a used car that I can afford it was my first time buying a car from a dealership and the Associates Bill and Moe understood and and we're extremely helpful thank you Horne Hyundai

Overall Experience

• Wonderful buying experience!
    December 21, 2017

When choosing this dealership I had made a few phone calls and settled upon Horne. And I was very happy that I made that decision everyone was very fr...iendly! I will definitely go back and seek out the very same people that helped me before, when I decide to get another vehicle!

• Super time
    December 20, 2017

Thanks for all the great people that work there as they all know the ins and outs of all the cars No matter when you need help with this new teck stuf...f you can go back and they will keep working with you till you under stand what to do thank you so very much

Overall Experience

• Dunkelbers Purchase Comments.
    December 18, 2017

Very Professional Dealership. Well versed in all the details of a new car purchase. Nice Facility and non hectic environment. Will purchase here again.... Thank You.

• Purchase
    December 17, 2017

Mike was wonderful. For at time buying brand new and was overwhelmed with it all. He as very understanding and helpful. He was very patient with m...e.

• Horne Apache Junction Dealership
    December 14, 2017

Jorge and Moe we're friendly and helpful. I liked that they were helpful but not pushy. They answered my questions and worked to get me a deal that ...met my needs and expectations.

• Moe and Jimmy
    December 14, 2017

Was pleasantly surprised Horne was open on a Sunday evening. My previous car had been totaled in an accident and following months of therapy I was bac...k home and needed a vehicle immediately. Luckily Moe Eldirais was my sales clerk. He understood my financial restrictions and abided by them (did not waste my time/insult me trying to hard-sell a more expensive car). He got right to the point answering my questions. In less than 15 minutes he found what turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. Test drive went very well. Two days later I signed papers with Jimmy and a major headache--no transportation--had been alleviated at a price I could afford. Moe and Jimmy were personable, down to earth, with good senses of humor. Main thing, though, was they listened carefully, understood what I was saying and asking, and to the best of my ability to discern such things, did not lie or hedge their responses. I tend to be blunt with people, and both men responded very well to that, answering with equal candor and not at all offended by my direct style of speaking. In my experience, many sales people cannot handle that. Moe and Jimmy were fabulous. The car has had zero problems after three months. Five stars.

• good experience
    December 8, 2017

James Santiago made our car buying experience a good one. He was one of the best car salesmen we have ever encountered. Thank you for all of James hel...p and we love our car!

• Good stuff
    December 7, 2017

Great team, great product, great price; I'm glad I found Horne Hyundai. I'll be back and I look forward to great service experience in the future.

Horne Hyundai