313 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Horne Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great great service!!!

These guys are great! From the sales manager to the finance manager! I worked with James Santiago via email and then when I got to the showroom I worked with his sales partner Jorge Valles to close a deal. Outstanding support from others there at the facility. I will definitely be back even though their dealership is over an hour away!! They have a very inviting low pressure hometown feel!

• Horne Hyundai is not your fathers dealership
    April 25, 2017

If its been a few years or maybe never since you purchases a car than your in for the surprise of your life. Here is a dealer that really wants to help you buy what you want and need and in a time frame that meets wishes with no pressure. What a concept...and it works!

• great
    April 25, 2017

It was time to up grade the car I had. The car miles was a little higher then I like time to replace it with new.

• My Experience
    April 18, 2017

The dealership was very clean. The staff was friendly and attentive. My salesman Moe was very knowledgeable as was the sales manager and finance. I was pleased with the whole sales process.

• Lori Ceal
    April 15, 2017

Awesome ,Awesome and Awesome so we got two Tucson's!!!!! Appreciate the patience while deciding on what vehicles to get. Very helpful and friendly. Will and have recommend this dealership to others.

• New car 😊
    April 14, 2017

These three made what I thought was going to be a terrible experience into a quite pleasant one instead! Thank you for helping each step if the way

• Buying Experience
    April 7, 2017

Best experience ever purchasing a car. Very professional staff. Mr. Santiago was awesome working with us. I will highly recommend Horne to my friends and relatives.

• New Car
    April 5, 2017

Great experience. Love our new vehicle. Have a very good experience overall on Hyundai. Will definitely purchase our third vehicle from there in the future.

• Excellent experience.
    April 4, 2017

These three provided me with a excellent service for my first time car buying experience. I can't imagine purchasing a car from another company.

• Great Service
    April 2, 2017

Great people they where so nice and helpful during this process. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car. I am so pleased with my car purchase.