Horne Hyundai

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 434 reviews

434 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Horne Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• September 12, 2016

These guys are great! From the sales manager to the finance manager! I worked with James Santiago via email and then when I got to the showroom I work...ed with his sales partner Jorge Valles to close a deal. Outstanding support from others there at the facility. I will definitely be back even though their dealership is over an hour away!! They have a very inviting low pressure hometown feel!

June 2, 2018

I was in the market to downsize my SUV and was looking at the NEW redesigned 2018 Accent. I emailed this dealership (Brian Erickson) with what I had ...and where I was at with my payoff on my current vehicle. Within a few emails, I was at the dealership and had the offer that was BETTER than I even expected it to be! Everyone I dealt with was easy going, pleasant and answered any questions I had. THANK YOU!

May 2, 2018

I was looking at buying a car from this dealership. I was dealing with the Sales Manager and Lorie Ceal, Public Relations Director. I was amazed by ho...w friendly and informative both of them were. I have been to their Ford side for service and was also pleased with the service as well. I did not end up buying a car because I decided to go with a different brand that I personally liked better. But I would recommend that you visit this dealership if you are interested in a Hyundai.

March 14, 2018

This was not my first Hyundai (6 th) but definately this nicest salesman yet. I have bought and sold many cars in my 58 years. Most of the time I feel... like the vultures are flying around me. Just the opposite here. Moe took me to a car in the color I wanted and we went for a ride. The 2017 Tucson was a quantum leap from the 2007 Tucson (202,000 miles) I traded in. And the payment was almost exactly what I had wanted. Moe was amazing, low key, knowledgeable, and just a fun person to joke with. I will send friends here.

March 3, 2018

James Santiago was so patient explaining how the amazing features work His offer too help any time was welcome. Michael in Service is trusted, we l...ook forward too seeing them again

March 3, 2018

James Santiago was a wonderful person too deal with. He answered all of our questions. L Shannon got us started with test drives and was very helpful.... Michael in service is always helpful.

February 25, 2018

Fantastic service. I came in with not much money looking for a certain car and Mo Eldirais bent over back wards to help me I wood recommend this place... to every one.

February 1, 2018

both of my vehicles gone down and I needed a new vehicle to get back and forth to work I visited Horne Hyundai the staff was extremely helpful and fr...iendly they got me into a used car that I can afford it was my first time buying a car from a dealership and the Associates Bill and Moe understood and and we're extremely helpful thank you Horne Hyundai

December 21, 2017

When choosing this dealership I had made a few phone calls and settled upon Horne. And I was very happy that I made that decision everyone was very fr...iendly! I will definitely go back and seek out the very same people that helped me before, when I decide to get another vehicle!

December 20, 2017

Thanks for all the great people that work there as they all know the ins and outs of all the cars No matter when you need help with this new teck stuf...f you can go back and they will keep working with you till you under stand what to do thank you so very much