• Oil Change/ AC repair

Service department is professional in all areas. All show common courtesy, are knowledgeable on my repair work and keep me informed all along the way. Serviceman reminded ,s that my car was still under warranty for the AC repair which I had forgotten. Very honest.

• Service on my wife's Cadillac

Quality dealership! Easy to enjoy Coastal. Professional work completed in very reasonable timeframe.

• First service call

Great service! Arrived for my appointment, was taken right in and was finished in under an hour.

• Mrs Caroline Smith

Everyone at Coastal is always personable,polite and service with a smile !

Everyone at Coastal is always personable,polite and service with a smile !

• Service of Chevy Cruze

5th time I serviced car at Coastal Chevrolet. Each time the staff has been professional and helpful. Fully satisfied with completed work. Say something nice to them as they work really hard to service and satisfy the customer. Jack Hennessey

• Great time with great people

The staff have always been helpful and pleasant. Mechanics have always did promted and diligent work. I have always had a good experience there a Great Place.

• Exceeds Customer Expectations

The Coastal family always goes above and beyond for ALL their customers!

The Coastal family always goes above and beyond for ALL their customers!

• Great Customer Service!

Great as usual. Candie is fantastic to deal with.

Great as usual. Candie is fantastic to deal with.

• Satisfied Customer!

I was very pleased with the whole buying experience at Coastal. The whole team went out of their way to make sure they exceeded my expectations. I was so impressed, I went back and purchased a second vehicle for my wife. Robbie Haselden, my salesperson, was very professional in his approach. He made the process seamless and transparent. I will definitely refer Robbie and Coastal to my family, friends and business associates. Thanks Coastal and Robbie!

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with Robbie & greatly appreciate you recommending us to your family & friends! Enjoy both of your vehicles!

• What remote for car Coastal Cadillac to open car

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We are glad we were able to help you with your key fob!

I bought a part for my 2007 Cadillac and the service department installed it was a car remote fob I did a great job that works well I will use Coastal Chevrolet in Pawleys Island again