Tidelands Ford Lincoln

(5.0) 404 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Felt like home.

Had a mechanical issue with my Lincoln that developed during our trip from Canada. Dropped into Tidelands and they fixed 5he issue, checked the car fo...r other issues and sent me on my way with a great feeling of assurance.... AY NO CHARGE! Thank you Tidelands!

• Impressive to have visit

Thanks to Mr.Billy for a wonderful visit. Customer service was awesome. Great team !

• Phenomenal Service

Absolutely the best customer service I have ever received at a car dealership. These amazing people, Mark, John David, Daniel and Robert, made purchas...ing a vehicle the most effortless, smooth, comfortable process for me. I cannot rave about and Thank Tidelands Ford enough. You are all incredible people and again, thank you for making what could have been a stressful experience, one of the most outstanding!

• Buying experience

My review is based on my experience with Tideland ford. First I went on Internet to veiw Ford Fusion and Ford Taurus, I put my name on the Tideland we...b e-mail thry responded with a sales person named TC will contact me. So as some of us car "shoppers" do I hesitated to respond (better known as cold feet) . Why you ask the old " HIGH PRESSURE SALES PERSON". Well that is far from the atmosphere at TIDELAND FORD , second day went there and asked for TC , nicest easy going guy you can talk to #1 be honest eith your salesman because I was and TC worked me through all the "horror" that some people let happen @ a car dealer.I traded my 2015 mustang for a more comfortable 2015 Taurus limited ( NOTHING AGAINST FORD MUSTANG it was me getting inand out) well to sum up this true story ALL the staff AND I MEAN ALL THE STAFF its like your a "FAMILY" . So go head do the "Shop Around routine " But for an excellent shopping b, buying experience go SOUTH OF HIGH PRICES AND ADD ON NOT NEED COST @ other Ford dealers. Thank you

Joel, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. ...We?re glad we provided this to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Tidelands Ford Lincoln

Excellent service. Very helpful and friendly staff. Also enjoyed the hot chocolate and goodies that were available.

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a cal...l. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great Service

We have always been very pleased with the staff and service at Tidelands. Recently had a part for the air conditioner installed. We were offered a r...ental to drive during the waiting period and no cost to us for the vehicle. Those extra benefits dealing with Tidelands keep us coming back. Maryann and Bob Williamson

• Great service on the car, very clean.

Everything was great until I came to pick up the car. Stood at the counter for 10 minutes, people walking by saying hey but had to ask if anyone was ...going to help me before they told me I was at the wrong counter and needed to go somewhere else. People working should be more helpful in that aspect.

• Oil Change

I always get my oil changed at Tidelands Ford and get good service.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• SERVICE IS ALWAYS GREAT AT TIDELANDS.

SERVICE IS ALWAYS GREAT AT TIDELAND. THAT IS ONE REASON WE CONTINUE TO BUY NEW CARS AT TIDELAND.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Anna. The staff at Tidelands Ford Lincoln always strives to provide personable and excellent customer... service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

• Friendly Service

The dealer did an oil change and checked out a couple questions that I had about the GPS and the way the car was shifting. They answered my questions..., did the oil change, and were very helpful.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Tidelands Ford Lincoln! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the ro...ad.

Tidelands Ford Lincoln