• Mustang gt

It was great. Nice and friendly service. Would do it all over again. Oh wait we did we got a Ford Fusion too. :)

• Service

I was treated with courtesy and as a woman , not a idiot. Service department found my problem and repaired it. Definitely will be back .

Thanks for the great star-rating, Jacqueline! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Tony Serra Ford, Inc.!

• Oil change

Friendly and timely.. Not 10min after I got my car there they had my car in the shop starting my oil change. Very informative answered my questions. They had my car done faster than I thought they would have. Techs there are very polite and knowledgeable.

• Quality service

Quick and prompt service. I went to this facility for warranty purposes and the service manager really had great customer service. I would probably visit the Talledega location when I am ready to purchase another vehicle.

• Service of 2017 Mustang GT

Fast and easy. Everyone was friendly and made me feel that they were happy for my business. Very reasonable service rates. Highly recommended.

• My first new car!!

• My first new car!!

• Wonderful experience

They went the extra mile when they didn't have too. They did everything possible to get us in a car. Will definitely tell everyone I know to go there first .

• New car

The people are wonderful Great to work with They care

The people are wonderful Great to work with They care

• F-150

It's always a good experience at Tony Serra Ford. Buck and Nicole are always friendly as well as all the staff. Service Department gets you in and out in a timely manner while performing the job correctly.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with efficient service and an overall pleasant experience, Christopher! We hope to see you again down the road!