Scottsdale Ferrari-Maserati

9 reviews

February 12, 2020

Russell is a stud, easy to work with and follows up. The repairs I have had here have been done professionally and i have had no follow up issues

April 10, 2015

I was browsing through Ghibli on cars.com and saw one that I liked from Scottsdale Ferrari. Minutes after I emailed the dealership for more info, I was... contacted by Demian K. I drove over there to do test drive. He guided me very well. I was buying this as trade-in, but the quote I proposed wasn't reasonable. Maybe a chance still there to negotiate but will see.

• February 1, 2020

I purchased a 488 spider from Scottsdale Ferrari and I am extremely pleased with the overall service concern and help in understanding all of the parts... of technology and driving accessories. Dave B

February 1, 2015

I have been tracking several cars on cars.com, tailored to exactly what I am looking. I have a trade in and submit that information to several dealerships... that have the car I am looking for. The response is immediate and the sales manager extremely helpful in every case. I am very particular; and, therefore, still looking but my experience with cars.com and all the dealerships has been nothing but exceptional

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and review of our dealership, Scottsdale Ferrari. We understand you are still looking f...or the perfect car, but if we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again, Scottsdale Ferrari

October 12, 2013

I was browsing through vehicles on cars.com and saw one that I liked from Scottsdale Ferrari. Minutes after I emailed the dealership for more info, I was... contacted by JB. I was planning on picking up the car when I was going to be in the Scottsdale area next month, but JB assured me they could haul my car out to me and pick my trade-in up. We agreed on a price for the vehicle with my trade-in and the paperwork was in my hands the next day and I had my new car a couple of days after completion of the paperwork and payment. JB was awesome during this whole process and made everything so quick and hassle-free. And I love my new car!!

December 20, 2012

The process was one of the best I have ever experienced. I have purchased well over thirty vehicles in my lifetime and this by far was one of my most memorable.... The sales staff is top-notch, very customer service oriented and they go the extra mile even after the purchase is made. Beautiful display of vehicles and quite a selection. I will definitely return when the time comes to make another purchase. Chris Pauken is a seasoned professional in Sales and Jay Wardell made the financing quick and painless. He even went the extra mile to get me a rate which was better than I anticipated. Anyone on the market for a high end vehicle should consider this dealership.

June 2, 2012

found a used car at this dealership online, drove over there to see it and the transaction was fast, smooth & my salesman was super nice!! I would certainly... shop with them again. Thanks for my "new" used car, it's awesome!!!!

December 19, 2011

Made a trade over the phone. Everything went well and acceptable deal was made. Turns out the dealer only accepts wire transferred funds. Hard for me to... believe Penske Automotive requires all buyers to wire transfer funds to purchase vehicles from them. Fair deal, good negotiations, lousy payment procedure.

October 29, 2011

I have to say I was a bit hesitant in shopping for a car so far away from home, but they made it great. I hope to purchase many more cars from this dealer.