• The whole dealer ship was great

Buying my Subaru from autonation Subaru was the best car buying process that I had ever had and I buy a new car every year I will be going back

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• 2016 subuar service.

good and fast service.always take my car to autonation for my service.they are the best for service. Thank you, Frederick Baetz.

• Kim Carey is the best!

My wife and I recently purchased a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and had Kim Carey as our salesperson. What a great Experience! No high pressure. Kim was very friendly and knowledgeable about product. She made us have a great customer experience!

• Stress free buy

Low pressure, team sales environment where every employee is willing to help instead of passing you off or making you wait for a particular individual

• Garry Gonce is the best!!

Gary is the best! Has always taken care of me and the three cars I have owned and purchased from the dealership. He is the go to guy!! TY

• Karen Ike

I enjoyed working with Norman/Nathan Shafer. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about Subaru. Sophia in Finance also made the experience seamless. Great Dealership. This is my 4th Subaru and I anticipate more in the future.

• Smooth!

After dealing with several other Subaru dealerships, AutoNation was a much needed refreezing change. I live in Tucson, so my dealings were mostly phone, texts, and emails. And with each contact, they were quick and efficient and helpful. This was such a contrast to former experiences I'd had with other dealerships, it's what made me decide to lease from AutoNation. Then they drove the car I wanted directly to my house! Doing the paperwork was a breeze! I can't say enough about how this dealership made what's usually a grueling experience a PLEASURE. Total thumbs up!!!

• very satisfying

easier than I thought - everyone involved fully informed and patient

easier than I thought - everyone involved fully informed and patient

• 2015 Subaru WRX CVT in World Rally Blue

This dealership was amazing! Everyone there was super nice and felt more like normal people than the typical car salesmen (or, in this case, saleswomen!). They were not able to lower the base price of the car, but they did work with me to get me monthly payments around what I can afford right now, as well as giving me a deal on some protection warranties. Overall, it was a great experience and I absolutely love my vehicle!

• Karen Ike

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Provided water and snacks. Salesman Nathan Schafer answered all of my questions regarding possible new car lease.