New 877-533-9879 Dealer Website
Used 877-589-0565 Email Dealer
Service 888-265-1281

Average based on 129 reviews
  • The whole dealer ship was great

Buying my Subaru from autonation Subaru was the best car buying process that I had ever had and I buy a new car every year I will be going back

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• AutoNation Subaru

AutoNation Subaru does a really outstanding job. They have always treated me with courtesy and professionalism

• Autonation Subaru in N. Scottsdale

The dealership and service has been very professional and helpful.

The dealership and service has been very professional and helpful.

• Subaru Forrester

Was greatly satisfied with the service and advice I received from Auto Nation Subaru.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale, Richard! We hope you'll consider us again in the future. Take care!

• AutoNation Subaru, Scottsdale

Well run Subaru dealership; low key salesmanship. Dealer provided after-sale followup on tech details of a new Forester model.

• Great

Great experience here at auto nation, Michael the manager is a absolute straight shooter that was a pleasure to do business with!

• scottdale subaru, auto nation

great dealership.great people.excellent experience

great dealership.great people.excellent experience

• Subaru Forester '17

Searched online before going to a dealership. Went through TrueCar to find the model we were looking for. Hollis in the internet department was very nice and helpful. The whole process was straight forward and painless.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to help you in the purchase of your new vehicle, Susan! We're always here to provide you with exceptional service and an overall stress-free experience. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any additional needs or questions. Safe travels!

• Best Saleswoman Love my Subaru Crosstrek

Angelee is a wondeful sales woman. No pressure took time and had options and was very knowledgeable. Hope she is there for my next Subaru purchase. Love my car

• Scottsdale Autonation Subaru

We appreciate your response! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Always a good experience. Eldon knows who I am and knows my Outback. I don't know how he keeps it all straight with so many customers, but he does. Thanks for everything, Eldon!