Johnson Motor Company of GA

New 855-829-5236 Dealer Website
Used 855-725-5530 Email Dealer
Service 855-307-2259

Average based on 118 reviews
  • Fair prices on cars and unbelievable service.

Always wonderful. All of your folks take such pride in where they work! I have lost count of the number of cars we have bought from Johnson Motor Co. and I am sure there will be more.

• Ray and Lovie Jo Roberts

Customer service was great. They always show friendly service.

Customer service was great. They always show friendly service.

• Jenni

I was in Augusta on business when I had car problems. Johnson Motors took my vehicle giving me a loaner while my issue was diagnosed. 24 hours later, I picked up my car with all needed repairs completed. Folks couldn't have been nicer. It was a very stressful situation because I was out of town away from my regular dealer but the folks at Johnson Motors treated me like they'd known me all of their lives. They were the silver lining to the dark cloud that I was experiencing.

• My used car buying experience...

Friendly salesman and staff, courteous and prompt...really had a great car buying experience.

• I had my car serviced

I received excellent service and definitely will return to this dealership for future needs.

• Customer

Great service. Spent more than I meant to. Thanks for informing me of much NEEDED repairs that I would not have noticed until too late. Thanks for making things covenient.

• 2016 Cadillac SRX

Thank you!

I dealt with Johnson Motor Co. online. They showed me the different cars that fit my needs. Martyn Hill was the sales associate that I dealt with. He made it incredibly easy by our communications on line. I found the 2016 Cadillac SRX that I wanted and he presented the deal. I went over early on Saturday morning, test drove the car and all of the paperwork was ready for me to sign. It was a very good experience. Thank you Martyn Hill and Johnson Motor Co.

Thank you!

• Car Service

Great customer service. Had the oil changed and tires rotated. Also, got a car wash

• Awesome sales team!!!

Our sales associate Jeff Graham was very friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend him to all of my colleagues!!!

• Joyce and George Griffith

Being a senior citizen some of the content of your review is not clear to me. I do not understand by title you mean my name (?) or what. I think the five stars are answered correctly. I would like however to say that the Service Department at Johnson Motor Company of Augusta, Ga. is awesome. I have driven Cadillac for over 20 years and have always dealt with them. I have never had a bad experience and always treated with the utmost respect. They go above and beyond to make their customers comfortable and well informed. The best always for me and my family. Joyce Griffith