Johnson Motor Company of GA

Sunday Closed Closed
(706) 724-0111 (706) 724-0111

Owner of 2016 XTS

Very good service. Was given a loaner. Enjoy dealing with Donna Shunault

Excellent sales and service staff.

We have used this dealership several times over the last 40 years or so. Always treated us with respect and made us feel like valuable customers. The service department is always efficient, helpful and friendly. This is in all respects and pressure dealership.

No title!

Doug Poole was very helpful. And your shuttle driver, Stewart, is vey competent!

Good job

I purchased my vehicle from this dealer in 2007. I still have it, they are the only ones to do the repairs on same.

Cadillac SRX 1916

Exceptional customer service! Exceptional staff, pleasing there customer is there number one Goal.

Time for oil change

Onstar alerted Johnson that I was due my oil change. They in turn called me to scheduled appointment. Great service as always

Satisfied Customer

My experience this time was very good, Chris Messer walked me through every detail. Prior I have experience a lot with this car, hoping and praying this time the problem has been resolved. Thank you Chris

Owner

Best service in town. They treat you like royalty in this place. They make the car buying and maintenance after the sale enjoyable.

Service Review

Each time that I visit Johnson Motor Co. of GA, I am met with excellent as well as courteous service by the personnel in the sales department and the personnel in the service department. Whenever I am in the market for a Cadillac, I will think, Johnson Motor Co of GA first.

Billy Jones

Always takes care of me weather I am shopping for a car. Getting information or making a purchase.

Dealer response

Hi Billy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're happy we could meet your expectations! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Johnson Motor Co of GA. We hope that we can be of service to you again in the future.