Average based on 106 reviews
  • Very Sharp Dealer

Very smooth operation all worked super!! Thanks Dwight Hunter

Very smooth operation all worked super!! Thanks Dwight Hunter

• Satisfied customer

The staff was great, I was wanting a particular model and they found my escape and brought it to the dealership for me. I will definitely go back.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Jayce! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• owner

Johnston Ford always treats me like a friend. I feel I can trust them and depend on them.

Nelda, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Johnston Ford. Thanks again for the great review of Johnston Ford!

• service on SUV

Great folks and very helpful, I will be using this site for all my repairs in the future.

• Mrs. Davison

Aaron is the best Service Manger, In Texas!!!!. He always remembers me and calls me by name. He is a very trusting face. I like Richard too, he has a very honest as well.

• Geart Service

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Charles. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

2010 F-250 XLT Super duty. Purchased in 2010. I am always pleased with the service. When I arrive for my appointment the staff and service Technicians are ready for my vehicle with little or no waiting time. keep up the exceptional service. Have Merry Christmas and great New Year.

• Great Service, Friendly Employees, Clean Facility

The employees are very friendly yet professional. They answer my questions and concerns without making me feel as if they think I am a dumb female. The service is great.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Great company to do business with??

I was perfectly satisfied I feel that my first explains my experience completely I answered all your questions but what else could I say thank you

• Great service

I went to see if I could get approved for a used car and I am now driving a new 2016 Ford Focus! The folks at Johnston Ford took very good care of me and my new car! Thank you Joe, Camille, & Cindy, they are the best to work with! I love my new car!

• Great service, fair price.

As always, prompt service for a fair price.actually less than estimated cost plus they discovered the battery needed to be replaced. No bout the cold front that passed through a few days later would have reviewed the problem, but at an inopertune time