New 888-905-5633 Dealer Website
Used 866-414-3651 Email Dealer
Service 888-656-5093

Average based on 127 reviews.
  • Great service and very professional.

I lost my husband about a month and half ago and I was driving a vehicle that had 185,000 and he wasn't around to take care of it. My son said Coleman's had a vehicle I was wanting and I had dealt with Coleman's when I worked at the bank and they were always very nice. They gave me the best deal they could and I was very happy with my new vehicle.

• Coleman Motors - New Boston, Texas

Professional, friendly staff along with comfortable waiting and viewing area. My former dealership could take lessons from the folks at Coleman.

• Service Silverado Z71 9-16-16

The staff was super in getting the service done quickly and keeping me posted. Have had consistent service at Coleman Motors in New Boston. The service department was a key factor in my decision to buy the Silverado from Coleman in 2015.

• service for 2015 chev equinox

coleman motors provided courtesy veh. for my wife to use during extreme heat while her veh a/c was repaired they were concerned courteious and very helpful during the entire process we were very pleased with the service provided.

• Coleman Motors

This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from this dealership. The sales team is always courteous and knowledgeable. The service department is quick and friendly. No other dealership has been able to compare to the great deals and service I get at Coleman Motors

• Wonderful Experience!

I dealt with Kyle AKA "Big Red". This is my first time buying a car, and of course everyone I know had different "tips" for me and questions they told me to ask...not to mention that I had TOTALED my previous vehicle so it was a situation where I needed a car ASAP and was obviously a little shaken up. Kyle made everything so easy and answered every question that I had been told to ask. I told him what I could afford and that's what he showed me..no pushing for a more expensive or newer vehicle. I hope it takes a LONG time before I need a new vehicle, but I know where I'll be going!

• Outstanding service, facilities, and staff...!

I was shopping for a new Ram EcoDiesel a few months ago. I went to Coleman's and they gave me a very competitive price but I ended up buying from another dealer, simply because they happened to have the truck (Laramie package) with all the features I really wanted. However, it didn't take long for me to realize their service dept. is second rate at best. So, when my second oil change was due I decided I would go back to Coleman's as I find it hard to put any confidence in the local Ram dealer in Texarkana. I was glad I made the choice to drive to New Boston. Ralph, the Service Mgr. was great and told me more about the service needs of my new truck than the dealer where I purchased it. The shop is absolutely the cleanest I have ever seen...as they say it looks like you could 'eat off the floor'. Also, every employee went out of their way to be friendly. It was a good feeling to go somewhere for service and feel good about it when you leave. I will definitely plan to put Coleman at the top of the list when I'm in the market for another vehicle.

• Clean large customer lounge

I made an appt. For my service. Everything was completed in the timeframe which was promised.

• Excellent customer service

The entire staff at Coleman Motors is friendly, and I am taken care of in a professional & timely manner. I would highly recommend Coleman Motors.

• Great people

I had made an appointment for oil change and it was performed in a timely manner.