4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 560 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

560 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Richards Nissan from DealerRater.com

• July 31, 2013

I had a good buying experience dealing with Mark Benfatto at Bob Richards Nissan. It was raining when I arrived and I checked out the vehicle I was in...terested in to make sure it was as advertised. No salesmen pounced on me as generally happens to me at car dealer ships. I went inside and went up the desk and asked if there was a salesman I could talk and test drive the vehicle I was interested in. Mark was called and we walked in the rain and discussed my trade in towards the GMC Envoy. The vehicle met my expectations and the sales transaction was smooth and painless for me.

Mr. Garvey, Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding Mark Benfatto and Bob Richards Nissan. We are truly glad that we were able to help ...meet your needs.

May 20, 2018

As a return customer of Bob Richards (Toyota) and were happy with the previous purchase and service we decided to visit the Nissan dealer in North Aug...usta. We compared other makes and models of small SUVs, and we felt that Bob Richards Nissan Rogue checked most of our needs. Our sales consultant De'Andre Turner was very helpful during our purchase. To date we are very satisfied with the vehicle.

May 19, 2018

From the search of my vehicle. The experience with this dealership has been great. They have the best sales group. And there was no pressure thru the ...process.

May 15, 2018

From the very beginning with Johnny, to the end with Markese, everything about my buying experience was wonderful. Johnny went above and beyond to fin...d me something in the price range I wanted, and when I came in, Ruben was so helpful in getting everything together for me. Markese was friendly and I enjoyed talking to him as we did all the finance paperwork, which would normally be a pain when you're talking about spending thousands of dollars, but it was such the opposite. All three of them were such a pleasure and such an asset to the Bob Richards automotive group.

Bob Richards Nissan

First and foremost congratulations on your new purchase we are pleased to know that everything so well. Please let us know if you ever need anything i...n the future. Have a wonderful day.

May 12, 2018

I recommend coming to Bob Richards and ask for Elaine Thaxton. Great customer friendly staff. Makes you feel welcome. Nice hospitality for all ages. A...mazing.

Bob Richards Nissan

First and foremost we want to Congratulate you on your purchase. We also appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience. Please let... us know if you ever need anything. We hope you have a wonderful week!

May 8, 2018

This dealership, from the sales (DeAndre Turner) to the service department (Kevin Parrish), always provides exceptional customer service and satisfact...ion. This is why I always recommend Bob Richards NIssan.

Bob Richards Nissan

Shannon, thank you so much for your positive feedback and also for sharing your experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future....

Johnny Royal

General Sales Manager

DeAndre Turner

Sales and leasing Specialist

Steven Johnson

Sales and leasing Specialist

May 7, 2018

Me and my Wife had another great car buying experience at Bob Richards Nissan. Elaine and the entire staff at Bob Richards was amazing as always. Will... continue to do business with them!!

May 3, 2018

Another awesome car buying experience at Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta! This was our second purchase from this dealership. We have had nothing... but A+ service! Buy your next car here!

Bob Richards Nissan

Congratulations, on your brand new purchase. We want to personally thank you for choosing Bob Richards Nissan. Please let us know if you ever need any...thing.

May 3, 2018

Nissan in North Augusta really helped me when I found out my car had a transmission problem and no warranty left! They covered me 100%! It makes me fe...el really valued that I have a car dealership that still values what their customers need and want in a vehicle! Allen was great and super helpful!

Bob Richards Nissan

Miranda, we most definitely value you and your business. We want to thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience. Please let me know if you... ever need anything. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

May 2, 2018

i like service with no haggle and a sales person like elaine who is so informed through the whole process joihnny broyalwas also very helpful.

Bob Richards Nissan

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Johnny Royal