Bob Richards Nissan

632 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 27, 2018

I have received very good service every time I bring my car in for service the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about my car

December 18, 2018

I purchased my car on 10/6/18. Temp tags were set to expire on 11/21. Went to the dealership to get another temp tag only to find out that they never submitted... the paperwork to the DMV. They then tell me 2 weeks later that they submitted the paperwork to the DMV, but there was an issue with the listed lien holder. The lien holder that was listed didn't approve us for the amount, so they rejected us and our funding went through another bank. We never signed paperwork with the correct lien holder. On 11/28, I received a call that I had to go pick up a loaner cause they had not received the title release from the mistaken lien holder. Mind you, at that point I had already made my first payment on the car. The loaner car they gave me was brand new, but the date they put on the dealer tag was 1/3/18. Then I find out that in Georgia they aren't supposed to allow a person to be driving on a dealer tag. I returned the loaner on 12/8 and brought my car home since I wasn't comfortable with it being there. When I left a negative review, I was told to contact Drew Hill to be compensated for all the trouble. I called and spoke to Johnny on 12/11. He told me I would get a call back in an hour. I never received a call and have had ZERO contact from the dealership in regards to what is going on. I went to the DMV to check on the status of my registration and paperwork has still not been submitted to the DMV because they are still waiting on the title release from the mistaken lien holder. My new temp tags expire in 2 days on 12/20 and I am unable to be issued another temp tag because it is beyond the 60 days from date of purchase. I have made 2 car payments already and am going to have to park my care because someone seriously messed up when doing the original paperwork. So here it is just days before Christmas and I'm still being screwed over. Honestly, i feel as though I should get back the amount I have already paid to the lien holder, on top of daily compensation for being left without a car. I don't want a loaner car that is not mine. I want this fixed immediately, and so far it seems no one cares to even try to fix it. I have yet to talk to the same person twice, so I honestly feel as though they are avoiding me and trying to not admit their mistake and incompetence. I expect to be contacted within the next 24 hours for this to be fixed. The people at Bob Richards in Beech Island, SC know exactly who I am and need to reach out to me at this point.

• November 28, 2017

This dealership is the poster child for premium customer service. I'm the type of person who never leaves reviews but the staff and the the level of customer... experience that I received warrants a review. Not only is the dealership staff professional; but they are also knowledgeable and extremely proficient at helping potential buyers pick vehicles that they need and want to fit their needs.. I will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Sincerly, The Gorebosah Family

December 15, 2018

Came in with my infant and the whole team was very accommodating and helpful!! Love the service and quality of service!! Amazing service as nice!

November 14, 2018

I had the all time best experience at Bob Richards Nissan. I honestly wasn't thinking of purchasing a Nissan, but after seeing what there was to offer... it was high on my list. Clemente went above and beyond my expectations. He really made me feel like I was his number one priority. He got me in the car of my dreams. Drew was the one who really brought it in as a finalization with his help! Chris Williams was sure to answer any service questions that I had and assured me that I would get the best service every time. Markese was very personable, polite and made the financial parts of the visit a little less painful. I just can not express my appreciation fully for what this group did for me and my family. I will continue to go to this dealership in the future.

November 13, 2018

I was at the end of my 3 year lease and decided to purchase the 2015 Murano. I was pleased with the finance rate. Staff was friendly and professional.... I also use this dealer for maintenance and service.

November 5, 2018

Elaine is the best car salesperson there. She knows what she is doing and gets the job done. My family has purchased so many vehicles from her. Never have... we ever left unhappy. She is very pleasant and professional. Johnny is a pleasure to deal with as well and his assistance is always very helpful!!!!

November 4, 2018

Great Staff and They Care About People???s Needs Thanks For My New 2019 Nissan Altima Thanks Elaine And Johnny And Markese Thanks Bob R

November 2, 2018

The customer service was Excellent the moment I arrived at Bob Richards Nissan, and everyone was so helpful and kind. I love how the employees had help... another.

November 1, 2018

Great dealership from the sales people, especially Annette Dotts, the mechanic Jaime Banda and the tech Chris. Have been using this location for over... 15 years and it has gotten better since Bob Richards took over.