New 877-227-9188 Dealer Website
Used 888-415-1206 Email Dealer
Service 877-261-6747

Average based on 479 reviews.
  • Only good things to report

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Adamson Ford. Thank you for this feedback!

I have been very happy with all interactions I've had, sales, finance, parts, and especially service. Everyone has been helpful and friendly. And I love my CMax.

• Made car purchasing an enjoyable experience!

Made my purchase an enjoyable experience, there were no high pressure sales tactics. I really felt the salesman did a great job.

We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant and stress-free experience here at Adamson Ford, Marv! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we hope to see you again soon!

• Owner

Power steering went out on my explorer. I had it towed to Adamson Ford. It was still under warranty and they had to put a new steering rack in it. It took about two days to get it fixed. Works great again.

• Adamson ford, 2017 fusion

Sparky was a fantastic salesmen and he was very nice! Everyone was friendly and my experience was wonderful.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Marleigh! We hope to see you again soon!

• Excellent car service

This is the third vehicle I have bought from this dealership due to the work ethic and integrity of the employees there especially the ones I have worked with personally..Phillip Powell..Shaun..Robert..David..I have recommended others and they too have bought vehicles..I will only come here to buy my vehicles..best buying experience everytime fast and simple..very grateful

• General Manager

Very nice and professional experience as usual. On line scheduling and personnel in the service department were top notch.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Adamson Ford, David! We're always here to provide exceptional service to all of our valued clients. Take care!

• TannyCross

My daughter and I were very pleased with the deal that we got from your dealership. Our salesman, Glenn Marshall was very professional and went out of his way to get us a good deal. He helped us get a deal so that my daughter would be able to afford her monthly payments. I would definitely do business with their dealership again.

We always strive to provide exceptional deals and outstanding customer service to all of our valued clients, Tanny. We look forward to being of help again in the future!

• Service Review

I have my vehicle serviced and maintained here on a regular basis. This is a great group of people who have the customer's interest and needs at heart.

• Purchasing Agent

Love Brad & the service dept . Brad always make sure I'm getting the best service for the best price.

Beverly, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Very Good Service

Randy is Awesome........Service was outstanding. The service was well worth the wait, We were very please with it. The coffee was good also. We will come back for all of ours service(s) on our F150. And a special thank you to RANDY. Keep the good work up.