• Only good things to report

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Adamson Ford. Thank you for this feedback!

I have been very happy with all interactions I've had, sales, finance, parts, and especially service. Everyone has been helpful and friendly. And I love my CMax.

• Bought a used car

Great salesman great buying experiance. easy to work with had thew suv we were looking for worked with us on the price.

• Friendly dealership

Just bought a new truck. Dealt with Bob Willard. What few issues we had were taken care of very promptly with the help of Mike the G.M.

• 2016 F150 Lariat

Purchased a 2016 F150 Lariat from Adamson Ford a week ago. The sales team (Phil & Robert) were great, no pressure to buy, got the truck at a good price and ever received what I wanted for my trade in. Because it was a 2016 model the tires had some flat spots and the service dept. replaced all 4 tires at no cost. Extremely satisfied with this dealership and have already recommended them to several people.

• 2012 Ford Expedition King Ranch

Bob Williard is the best!! I am impressed with this dealership. Made a lasting impression.

• Fast and Easy!

Descriptive advertisement, cost was right on the money. Quick financing. Thanks for the great deal folks!

• Wonderful experience

Great experience purchasing a new Ford Escape from Adamson Ford. Fred Williams was so easy to work with, and flexible and patient while I went back and forth over what year, model, price, etc. was best. He never pressured, and went out of his way explain everything to help me make the best decision. There was a wide selection of cars to choose from, paperwork was easily and efficiently handled, and their showroom is absolutely beautiful. Could not have asked for a better car buying experience.

• Excellent!

At Adamson Ford they really make you feel like family!

At Adamson Ford they really make you feel like family!

• Survey for location @2nd ave south Birmingham Al

Glenn Made it impossible for me not to buy my 2016 focus titiinm.. He was patient, he made sure he found a car I was happy with with amount I was ready to spend.. Thank you Glenn

• Poor Follow Up

I bought a 2016 certified pre-owned truck. Everything up to the purchase went great. The truck for some reason only had one key. For 2 weeks I texted multiple times with Justin about needing a second Key. He kept saying he would get it to me. Finally I asked again and he said "what key"?...I told him the vehicle description and he apologized and told me he would handle it. The following day he called and said I had 2 options: 1) fill out a bunch of paperwork thAt would take a lot of time or 2) simply bring back the truck and they would program a new one. I told him I would come by the next day. The next day I went to downtown 25 miles from my home to Adamson. After sitting for 5 minutes Justin told me they couldn't make key at their facility. He now gives me the option of driving to another dealership that is 20 miles away and have them bill Adamson or come back again later and they will have some other company make me a key. I chose to go to the other dealer to be done with this. I have now been sitting here for 2 hours because Adamson will not send over a purchase order. Long story short, the truck is great. Hard to not be when it basically brand new. The problem is the poor service and lack of professionalism after the sell.