463 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gosch Ford Temecula from DealerRater.com
  • Experience could not have been better

Our overall experience at this dealership could not have been better. Thank you Art, Nicole and Aydin. We will be back for our next car in one year.

I'm delighted to read your review. Our team strives for exactly this experience each and every time and we very much appreciate when a customer is aware of the experience. Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to post this awesome review. Very best regards, Jason Noble, Operations Manager

• New car purchase
    February 14, 2017

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thank you so much for the amazing review of us!! Happy to hear we helped you!!

My husband and I just purchased a Ford Edge. The salesman was Johnathan Schneider, Dana Clark was his manager and Keith was our financial interface. They were wonderful. Johnathan easily answered all of our questions, spent a great deal of time reviewing the cars operation, Dana made her decision quickly and Keith ran through the financials quickly. I would not hesitate to send friends and family in to this dealership.

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thank you so much for the amazing review of us!! Happy to hear we helped you!!

• Never Disappointed!!!
    February 10, 2017

We've bought 2 previously owned cars from Terry! When I needed a car, in 2014, I just phoned Terry & told him what I was looking for. He found my car right away! Even though it was a Chevy. I love my Trailblazer! Then, a few months ago, my husband was in need of a work truck, asap. My husband phoned Sir Terry, Terry sent a picture, & the gorgeous little white truck was delivered the next morning! We've known Terry McDowell for many years. He's always been a complete gentleman, & we trust him with our family car needs! ThankYou!

• Honesty
    February 10, 2017

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thanks for the kind review of Terry! We appreciate the kind words!

Nowadays it's very hard to find anybody who is honest . While shopping for a used small size SUV with A dollar amount in my head I did find a vehicle at this dealer and spoke with Terry McDowell. It came down to the vehicle he had on his lot and another one near my home. When push came to shove,he just couldn't match the price but he was honest about it, and told me the one that was close by was a good deal. I ended up getting the one close to my house but I will tell you, The next time I buy a car I'm going to buy it from Terry. If you're looking for A new or used car make sure you look them up , he's one of the few honest guys out there.

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thanks for the kind review of Terry! We appreciate the kind words!

• Every Experience is Awesome
    February 3, 2017

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thanks Ryan for the review of everyone on the team! We appreciate all the kind words!!

Adam, Terry, Jonathan, Dana, Steve, Stew, Keith, Ken, they are all awesome! They make every trip to the dealership fun rather than frustrating! Whether going for sales or for service the crew at Gosch Ford Temecula will not let you down!

• We had a wonderful experience at Gosch dealer

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thank you very very much for the lovely review of Tyler and our team!

Tyler made purchasing the car easy and fast very efficient . Tyler us friendly and professional he was able to answer all of our question regarding the car. I was satisfied with the purchase and price .

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thank you very very much for the lovely review of Tyler and our team!

• Jonathan Schneider is your go to guy!

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thank you so much for the amazing review about Jon! I hope you enjoy the new car! Jason Noble Operations Manager

Jonathan was a great help finding the perfect car for me and my husband and he has kept in contact since we leased our vehicle which speaks volumes about his customer service. My husband and I plan on going back to get another family vehicle from him in the near future!

• Amazing Customer Care

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thank you so much for the amazing review of Tyler and Adam! We appreciate the kind words! Enjoy the new car! Jason Noble Operations Manager

Tyler Adam's and Adam Smith were amazing in getting me out of my lease and into a better car for a lower price. They welcomed me from the start and walked me through every step of the way. They answered all my questions and made sure I left happy. They treat you like the VIP you are and deserve. So very happy and will be coming back. They do customer care right (the should train in it :))

Gosch Ford Temecula

• Jonathan Schneider is awesome!

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thanks so much for the amazing review on Jon!! We appreciate it! I hope you enjoy the new car! Jason Noble Operations Manager

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thanks Randy for the awesome in depth review of us and our team!

I recently bought a New 2016Ford Focus from Gosch Ford in Temecula, CA & my experience was beyond great! Jonathan Schneider is an incredible salesperson! He was friendly, no pressure & knowledgeable! He made my families car buying experience actually a pleasure. His customer service is above & beyond anything I expected when shopping for a new car. If you or your family is in the market for a New car, go see Jon Schneider at Gosch Ford in Temecula! Jon thanks again!

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thanks Randy for the awesome in depth review of us and our team!

• Thank you, Adam!

Gosch Ford Temecula

We have purchased 5 cars from Adam over the last seven years. Adam is honest, knowledgeable and a great asset to your dealership. He's also just a fun guy to be around! We refer all our friends and family to Adam. You know you buy a lot of cars from someone when we drive by the dealership and your ten year old asks if we're going to visit "Uncle Adam" again and he's only met him a few times. Adam is that kind of guy who makes an impression! We also own a Lexus and BMW currently and Adam has made the car purchasing experience significantly better than the other luxury car dealerships where we have purchased vehicles. We met Adam when he was volunteering to help coach kids here in Temecula and a friend knew we were looking for a new F150. He has been our go-to guy ever since. I highly recommend Adam Smith for your Ford purchase. Sincerely, Sheri Patterson

Gosch Ford Temecula

Thank you so much for the kind words about Adam Smith! He's an amazing guy! Happy to hear he's always taken care of you. Jason Noble Operations Manager