Mercedes-Benz of Augusta

51 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 6, 2019

Service was great with helping me make decision about my car. By recommending what I should have fix first. They provided me with transportation to and... from my home.

Thank you Janet for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 3, 2019

This was my first visit to the dealership. Zach was friendly and professional. He kept me informed about what was going on with my vehicle. I plan on using... the dealership for future services.

Thank you Rafael for your kind words about Zach! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

• January 15, 2019

Never been a fan of purchasing a car “sight unseen” but my husband has done it multiple times and it has always been somewhat successful. So he convinced... me a five hour drive to MB of Augusta was the perfect option for a GLA250 that I had been shopping for. From start to purchase, this was one of the most pleasant experiences we’ve had (my husband said his Corvette purchase was better). Kaitlyn was an absolute pleasure to work with. Even though we arrived close to closing time she made the experience memorable, even had my car in the showroom with a big red bow on it (a great touch!) From the general manager greeting us to finance to sales, overall great experience at MB of Augusta!

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad we were able to provide you with a great experience! We are thrilled Kaitlyn was able ...to earn your business! We appreciate your business and make sure to come visit us for your next car!

November 29, 2019

Tyrone Price is an excellent service advisor. Thank you, Tyrone. I recommend you to all of my friends. Keep up the excellent service. Great work.

Thank you Bill for your kind words about Tyrone! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

November 25, 2019

Great customer service at this location in Augusta, GA. Zach was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Facility is always clean with a pleasant... environment. Thank you!!

Thank you Deborah for your kind words about Zach! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

November 23, 2019

Service was very good and representative was very helpful and friendly. He also gave me a breakdown of future repairs needed. I will schedule with Mercedes... to have the repairs done.

Thank you Louisiana for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

November 23, 2019

Everyone at Mercedes Benz of Augusta is professional, friendly, and accommodating. Because I live out of town, Jerry Cousins was able to accommodate my... schedule and had the car ready for me to inspect when I arrived at the dealership and Adam had all the papers ready to go. Jerry and I had been able to decide on the perfect car through our phone conversations; I have been a customer since 1989 and have utmost trust in the sales staff. Thank you, Jerry and Adam.

Thank you for your kind words about Jerry! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank yo...u for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 13, 2019

Austin provides professional and courteous service. Dealing with him at the dealership have been a very smooth process. The facilities are always clean... too. I

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

November 11, 2019

The service representative provided me with excellent service. He was courteous and knowledgeable concerning my car's service history. The representative... also went over future service recommendations. *****

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

November 11, 2019

Great service, maintenance done in a timely manner, especially without an appointment. Everyone conducted themselves in a professional manner. I need to... research fees for the other upcoming repairs needed. Thxs

Thank you Linda for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!