Land Rover/Jaguar Birmingham

New (888) 219-2454 (888) 219-2454
Used (888) 347-2114 (888) 347-2114
Service (888) 346-0038 (888) 346-0038

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.0

Stephen Kennedy is the tops for a car salesman. This is...

Stephen Kennedy is the tops for a car salesman. This is my second purchase from stephen. Very attentive and makes the process smooth and fast. Brad is very fast with all the paperwork. Service department has a lot of room for improvement. I’ll leave it at that.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. We hope you are loving your new car. We will share your Service Department feedback with our Service Manager with the anticipation of you having a better service experience moving forward. Happy New Year!

CopyOur experience with Birmingham Range Rover was a...

Copy Our experience with Birmingham Range Rover was a 10+. Our salesperson, Tess Wairimu, was fabulous. She treated us with so much respect, very knowledgeable, responded quickly to any questions we had. She greeted each time we arrived. Made out experience buying our new car very fast and easy. Bill, used car manager, and Brad, finance, were wonderful to work with. Bill was very knowledgeable and guided me through the process of my old car.

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're thrilled we could meet your expectations! We look forward to assisting you in the future, and hope you have an excellent day!

Was very pleased with the work done, and the steps taken...

Was very pleased with the work done, and the steps taken to repair my vehicle. Would definitely recommend this service department to friends and family for their repair needs.

Dealer response

Brownbomber79, we are so happy to read such a great review about Land Rover Birmingham! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Birmingham Jaguar prompt and friendly service

Joel was great as always, explained everything and got me in and out quickly.

Had a recall for Discovery Sport 2019 and was given an...

Had a recall for Discovery Sport 2019 and was given an appointment date for within a 7-10 days. I live in Mississippi and appointment was made by Mark who was courteous and very professional. Joel Spanick was our service advisor and we were very well pleased with his friendly, courteous, and professional manner. Problem was resolved and vehicle screened for other issues. My wife and I were most pleased.

Service

I had a very pleasant experience at the dealership.

Dealer response

Debra Engram, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Great Experience, Great Service!!

My experience at Jaguar Land Rover Birmingham was fantastic. The process was much more simple than any car buying process I?ve had previously and the service was fantastic. Our two even made it fun! We were not planning to buy the day of, but the answer was so clear!

Dealer response

Katie Fletcher, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Service

My service advisor is there an excellent job!!! As always he was He was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and took time to explain to me exactly what service options I had, and when I arrive to pick up my vehicle he explain to me exactly what my vehicle service That has been done.

Dealer response

Dawna Hill, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

I have been using your service department since it began....

I have been using your service department since it began. Mark in the service department as taking care of all of my Jaguar s since I got my first one. I have had the s-type,the x-f .’s .He is excellent. Leeman my service advisor is also excellent. I find everyone to be helpful and friendly and kind.

Great Service Department

The service department was Great! The representative had my car ready in a timely manner?

Dealer response

Hi Sherrell Hill, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jaguar Birmingham! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.