Land Rover/Jaguar Birmingham

New (888) 219-2454 (888) 219-2454
Used (888) 347-2114 (888) 347-2114
Service (888) 346-0038 (888) 346-0038

Great experience!

Great experience, great customer service and a great vehicle.

Amazing experience

Stephen K. is awesome! He goes above an beyond to ensure a great experience. Five stars aren't enough to truly rate him. I recommend you go see for yourself

Dealer response

A. Madison, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Land Rover Birmingham

Birmingham Land Rover is awesome!

My salesman, John Precise, was awesome as was my finance guy. They basically met all my demands and worked everything out very quickly and smoothly. This is probably the BEST car buying experience I have ever had and I have probably had 10-12 in my life! These are genuinely nice people who really want to sell you a car at a fair price. I suspect I will be back in the future!

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

22 defender

Very great experience. Stephen was a great salesman and knows his product

Dealer response

Douglas, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Birmingham. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent service and hands on receptionist.

Excellent service and hands on receptionist. Very clean and professional personell. Great sales and financial department personnel also

Dealer response

Hi Dlarhs, thank you so much for your positive comments about Land Rover Birmingham! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

This is my third Land Rover and each time they went above

This is my third Land Rover and each time they went above to take care of my needs great dealership with outstanding customer service I would send anyone else to them

Dealer response

We are so happy to read such a great review about Land Rover Birmingham! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Loved the experience so much that we left with two cars...

Loved the experience so much that we left with two cars instead of one! Very please with our sales team!

Dealer response

Chris Sims, thank you so much for your high rating! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

3.0

Stephen Kennedy is the tops for a car salesman. This is...

Stephen Kennedy is the tops for a car salesman. This is my second purchase from stephen. Very attentive and makes the process smooth and fast. Brad is very fast with all the paperwork. Service department has a lot of room for improvement. I’ll leave it at that.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. We hope you are loving your new car. We will share your Service Department feedback with our Service Manager with the anticipation of you having a better service experience moving forward. Happy New Year!

CopyOur experience with Birmingham Range Rover was a...

Copy Our experience with Birmingham Range Rover was a 10+. Our salesperson, Tess Wairimu, was fabulous. She treated us with so much respect, very knowledgeable, responded quickly to any questions we had. She greeted each time we arrived. Made out experience buying our new car very fast and easy. Bill, used car manager, and Brad, finance, were wonderful to work with. Bill was very knowledgeable and guided me through the process of my old car.

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're thrilled we could meet your expectations! We look forward to assisting you in the future, and hope you have an excellent day!

Was very pleased with the work done, and the steps taken...

Was very pleased with the work done, and the steps taken to repair my vehicle. Would definitely recommend this service department to friends and family for their repair needs.

Dealer response

Brownbomber79, we are so happy to read such a great review about Land Rover Birmingham! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!