3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Satified CUSTOMER
    August 28, 2015

My experience at Fairway Ford was a very good one. Mr. Earl Jones the sale person who met me at the door did a great job of explaining everything to m...e. I didn't feel pressure at all in trying to get me to buy the 2014 F 150 that I purchase. The facility was clean and orderly. I would highly recommend Fairway Ford to my family and friends.

Service
    August 19, 2017

Very helpful and thank you for taking the time in answering all the questions we had. Very fast in service. The prices in all is excellent. Thank you ...again.

Eduardo, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear our Staff took such great c...are of you! We hope to see you here again!

August 11, 2017

The young lady Laura I believe was her name was very polite helpful, and honest!! Made it a pleasure to do SERVICE on my car!!

Ronald, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

BAD!!
    June 26, 2017

Worst service department I've ever experienced!! No one has any idea what is going on and can even lose your car. I will never use this dealership ...again. The sales dept may be ok but service department I wouldn't send my worst enemy too.

Thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear t...hat you did not. If you are willing, please reach out to our Internet Sales Manager, Tay Teeling at 706-589-8794 so we can address your concerns directly in hopes of turning your experience around. Thank you again for your review and we hope to hear from you.

Great Dealer
    October 22, 2016

One of the best buying experiences I've ever had. Made us a Great deal on a new truck.Treated my wife and I like family

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Dennis! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and upda...tes so we can help you again on your next visit!

Bad customer service
    July 28, 2016

Very bad communication sales person not very knowledgeable. Hard to get financing at this dealer. Went to the competition got a nice car and easy fina...ncing none of the problems I had here. Good car selection but below average staff.

Dennis, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for a...ll of our valued clients. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (706) 854-9200 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

Terrible service
    July 28, 2016

The dealership seems to care nothing about the customer after the sale. The service department is good for oil changes and not much else. If you nee...d anything else, you will wait days or weeks for your vehicle back, even though they'll tell you it will only be a day when you drop off the vehicle. They do not follow up with the customer. It has been over a month since they told me they would order parts for my vehicle and I've heard nothing from them since.

Thank you, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stella...r experience here at Fairway Ford of Augusta. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon.

Great Staff!
    July 12, 2015

The staff at Fairway Ford was wonderful! Russell was great to work with and answered all the questions we had. Highly recommend Fairway Ford.

Bad experience, clean facility
    April 13, 2015

I could not recommend this dealership to anyone because of bad sales experience. When a sales person makes a mistake and then you show them and they s...till want correct the problem that says they don't care. There's a salesman there I would recommend but I can't because of my experience at this dealership. If this dealer would step up to the plate and do what's right It would show they do care about customers. I believe their goal is to sell you one car and no repeat business or referrals.

Very clean and nice dealership
    February 25, 2015

I really received the best attention possible on both cars I bought. My wife loves her brand new Ford Edge and I know my mama will love her Toyota Cam...ry.It's a nice car for the price and it's a birthday present from me.I also want to thank BJ Radford for all his help.

4333 Washington Rd Evans, GA 30809