• Kia Optima

I like the fact that I did not have to spend a hole day at Kia Atlanta South. Very nice people.

• Kay Williams is great!

I dreaded stepping in a dealership after my car was totaled. The process was so easy!

• Pressured

Was only given one option for one vehicle. Wish I jad more options made available to me as far as the type of car I needed or wanted. The unit I ended up with is alot smaller then I wanted and does not have power options.

• Awesome Customer Service

Great customer service; quick process! I was very happy with my final outcome! Awesome car and price!

• Great customer service!

Excellent customer service. My rep was the best. His name was Delroy.

Excellent customer service. My rep was the best. His name was Delroy.

• I love Kia South

I have been a fan of Kia South since my first Kia purchase 2015. They have been excellent then and each time I brought my car for maintenance since. I have recently totaled my 2015 and the team at Kia South got me up and running into an upgraded model in no time- no additional expenses to me, plus a bunch of extra perks!

• Great Experience

We took our Kia Soul in for oil change and ended up trading it for a 2016 Optima! We love it. We took a trip in it 2 days after purchase. It did great and was good on gas. This is our 2nd car purchase at this dealership and the customer service is great especially Kay, our sales person! She is always so helpful and knowledgeable. Both our daughters bought Kia cars from you and one of our son-in-laws. Also a friend bought one from Kay and we have another friend who is going to see Kay in a few days for a purchase. The service dept. is also great!

Stay away from them. Don't service your car there.

Stay away from them. Don't service your car there.

• My Kia experience

I was very hesitant to believe the letter I received from Kia to assist in buying a new car. I stepped out on faith and called and Kay Williams returned my call. I was clear and to the point as to what I wanted and how much I could afford. Kay was a "jewel", not only did she assist in getting me into a brand new 2016, but she was an awesome salesperson. I was in and out within two hours!!! God bless you Kay and thanks Kia for giving me a chance!!! I'll be sending you more people.

• Easy process

When buying a car, we look for quality of product, professionalism and courtesy. Jason in finance and Oric our salesman delivered exactly that. They asked if we wanted a snack and something to drink while we waited for our car to be detailed. The whole experience was comfortable and quite enjoyable. Thank you