Gene Messer Hyundai

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Very Satisfied Customer
    August 9, 2016

I just bought a used car from this dealership today and I would give more than 5 starts if I could. Everyone was friendly, especially Geoff S. (Sales...man) and Shetarrie (Finance director). They made it easy and very possible to get my dream car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. :)

Miranda, thank you for your review of Geoff, Shetarrie and our store! It's great to hear we could get you into your dream car, we are thrilled to hea...r that!

Oil change at the dealership.
    March 23, 2018

I had two services performed today. I had an oil and oil filter change, and I had a cabin air filter change. Before I had the air filter change done..., my service representative named Kristian had brought the dirty old filter to me to see if I wanted to replace it. I did. I was there for a little over an hour, and it went well.

Thank you Joe for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Updated service repair review
    February 20, 2018

I had previously had a less than satisfactory experience, but was contacted by Pace, GM, who listened to me and made things right. I appreciate being ...heard and am happy to allow them to earn my business back. Thank you very much! You have a new returning customer.

Thank you for letting us address your concerns, we really appreciate it!

Inflated repair prices
    February 2, 2018

There were some recalls that needed to be addressed and I was satisfied with those items being taken care of well. However, I went in knowing that t...he steering column needed a new coupler. I could not get a quote unless they ran the diagnostic to make sure it was the coupler. So I was charged $75 for them to open the steering column and confirm what I already knew. The plastic coupler cost $5.95 with tax. I was then quoted over $500 for the repair. That's completely insane. If I'm paying $75 for them to open the steering column and they can see the busted coupler, and a new coupler is $5.95, what the heck is the other $420 for? This car also had some other work that needed to be done (spark plugs, cabin air filters, license plate bulb) and they quoted me over $1600. I paid my $75 diagnostic fee, bought the $5.95 coupler and didn't allow them to do any repairs for those completely inflated prices. I'll go somewhere else where I can get very good service for a much more reasonable price. I hate to say it, but it did seem like the stereotypical response of a woman not being taken seriously at a car repair place. I KNEW it was the coupler because I had done my research. But they had to "check" even though the clunking was obvious, to make sure I knew what I was talking about. $75. Then charge an additional $420 for the fix when the steering column is already open?? And then quote me over $1600 for menial repairs (besides spark plugs) that I can do myself? Not this woman. Not today. Unless you just have money to blow, go somewhere else.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your service experience was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to fi...x this and to earn your business, please contact me at (806) 787-1161. I look forward to speaking with you. Pace Bixler General Manager

Review
    February 1, 2018

I bought a used car, these people are so amazingly helpful. They went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted. I would definitely rate higher... if I could!

Thank you for reviewing our store, Marissa! We appreciate it!

This place dose not keep there word
    August 29, 2017

Don't bother calling this place. They will not help you over the phone.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your were not assisted. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your busines...s, please contact me at (806) 748-4800. I look forward to speaking with you. Pace Bixler General Manager

Great Experience Buying a Reliable Used Car
    June 17, 2017

We had an enjoyable experience working with a great sales team in the used car department. Our salesman, Thornton Thomas, was very patient while showi...ng us several cars. He is very knowledgeable and carefully demonstrated several of the features on the Toyota Highlander we eventually decided on, making sure Cathy was comfortable with adjusting it to her liking. Thornton seemed to genuinely care about us finding the right car and was great to work with. The service didn’t end with the sale. Ryan Keveren not only helped Thornton process the sale, but he was very helpful when I returned later the next week to get the car detailed. Finally Pace helped us get a good, reliable vehicle at a fair price. I would wholeheartedly recommend Gene Messer Hyundai and look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

Thank you for your kind words for Thornton, we appreciate it! We hope you love your Highlander for years to come!

Found me what I needed and made it happen
    April 27, 2017

After I was not satisfied with the first Tucson I test drove or the first proposed sales amount, the salesman (Alex) got back to me with something tha...t was actually nicer, and more suited for my purposes, and priced more affordably. Alex had everything ready when I came back and made the process pretty straight forward. The finance guy, whose name I forget, was also knowledgeable and friendly. Glad I did business with these people.

Hello Adam, thank you for reviewing Alex and our store! We are thrilled to hear we could earn your business!

Horrible experience
    March 14, 2017

Horrible experience and on going, bought new car has issues the fix took a week and it's still broken. It's been over a month and still have not paid ...off trade.

Hello there, I am sorry for the repair and pay off issues you have experienced and I am working with my team to get them resolved as soon as possible.... Please contact me if I can be of further assistance. Pace Bixler General Manager 806.785.7853 ext 2315 pbixler@genemesser.com

Great service and buying experience
    July 30, 2016

Jeff Suttle was a great sales rep. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to find what I wanted and in my price range we looked at several vehicl...es before my wife found what she wanted he always had an answer to my questions and did everything to help and make the buying process easy would definitely use him again

Lanny, thank you for reviewing jeff and our store! We appreciate your business!

Gene Messer Hyundai