Average based on 28 reviews
  • They take excellent care of my Lincoln

Had oil changed and tires rotated to get Lincoln MKX ready for vacation. Love the staff!

• Review of Jim golden Ford-Lincoln

Great truck (2016 F150), great dealership, great people to deal with. I couldn't be happier!

• Tommy Peace

2016 f150 lariot 4x4. The total process was wonderful.

2016 f150 lariot 4x4. The total process was wonderful.

• Jim Golden Ford Camden Arkansas

Awesome, friendly, reliable service and servicemen!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Jim Golden Ford Lincoln. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Awesome, friendly, reliable service and servicemen!

• Great Service. Clean facilities.

Thank you for your positive review, Dossie. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

I have several Ford Trucks that I have purchased on the years from Jim Golden Ford. We have always had a great working relationship. Our trucks have been services and problems fixed in a timely manner. He has helpful service people that can figure out the problem and fix it. I highly recommend Jim Golden and his employees.

• We love our new 2016 Ford Edge

We bought a 2016 Ford Edge they ordered for us and we love it!!! I want to thank Peter Thompson and Krissy Bassetti for all their help and treating us like family!!!! They are always so helpful and pleasant to deal with!!!! They are both so awesome!!!! They also have a wonderful service department!!! We highly recommend this Ford dealership!!!!

• Great Hometown Service

I bought my 2014 Ford Escape in February 2014. I love it. I love the staff. They all treat like family. Quicklane is awesome. I love the staff.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Jim Golden Ford Lincoln. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• Great service, helpful staff

The staff at the Quicklane is very friendly and helpful.

The staff at the Quicklane is very friendly and helpful.

• Great service!

Buying my car was so easy! My salesman, Dick, was great and very responsive to my questions.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Jim Golden Ford Lincoln. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Great Service

Great service on my 2013 Ford Fiesta. Everyone was very helpful and worked very hard to to take care of the issues I had with my door latches.