• Golden Ford service review

Lyndell, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Exceptional, customer-focused service. Unusual warranty issue, the dealership immediately took the position as our advocate, secured authorization and replaced the defective parts.

• 2017 Ford Edge purchase.

This was a very smooth hassle free experience. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.

• Purchased 5 Vehicles, 4 trucks and a van.

I do business because of service, I cant think of what could be better for service from Jim Golden Ford.

• Pat Foster

Great service as usual. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Great service as usual. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Service by Jim Golden Ford

I have learned that Friday afternoon is really busy for you all. Next time bring a lunch and a book.LOL

• President

Great experience! Team was definitely great to work with and made everything a very simple process!

• Highly recommended

The staff at Jim Golden Ford were some of the best I've ever dealt with. They are knowledgeable and kind from the floor to tire and lube. Prompt service at a fair price.

• My Ford Dealer

It was very Pleasant, the staff was very friendly.

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

It was very Pleasant, the staff was very friendly.

• They take excellent care of my Lincoln

Had oil changed and tires rotated to get Lincoln MKX ready for vacation. Love the staff!

We're more than happy to have been of help. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle. Safe travels!

• Review of Jim golden Ford-Lincoln

Great truck (2016 F150), great dealership, great people to deal with. I couldn't be happier!