Gene Messer Ford of Lubbock

4.0
  • Best in West Texas

We have used Gene Messer for years & love them!!!! Very honest, work hard to make their customers happy, they went above & beyond again just like ever time before!!!! Jimmy Zimmerman is our sales guy he goes above & beyond getting the right truck for the right price , Jeremy is the Manager he is "awesome" great guy to work with on numbers! Tom in finance is super friendly and organized makes signing all the papers fun and quick! I would refer this company to everyone.... Lonny & Traci Lincoln

Thank you Lonny and Traci for the kind words about Jimmy and Tom! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great service.

The service was fine. The young lady that assisted us was very helpful.

Thank you Frances! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

The service was fine. The young lady that assisted us was very helpful.

• Gene Messer Ford Lubbock Texas-Clearly Outstanding

Thank you William for the kind words about Laura! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Everyone associated with Gene Messer were extremely helpful...our Salesperson, Laura Castillo and the Gene Messer team were clearly outstanding. We received the best offer for our trade-in and the extra incentives sold us on our new 2016 Ford F 150 King Ranch Truck...we would recommend Gene Messer to others...Thank You Gene Messer Ford

• Enjoyable Experience

Loved Steve. The buying experience was an enjoyable one, instead of one characterized by stress and high pressure. He listened to what I was saying and got me a deal that was fair to all parties involved. Did not like my experience with the gentleman in finance. His whole demeanor towards me changed when I declined to enroll in the extended warranties he was offering. It is quite clear he works on commission based on my experience. That definitely needs improvement!!

Thank you for the compliments towards Steve, Derek! We are happy to hear that he was able to listen to everything you had to say and was able to help you accordingly. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great service

Great staff. Brandi and your staff help me with taking good care of what needed to be gone to my car. Thank you

Thank you for the kind words for Brandi, Roger. We are thankful for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great service

I was very satisfied with the service I got from Brandi she went the extra mile to take care of my car. I will be happy to refer my friends and family to Brandi at Gene Messer Service. Thank you

Roger, thank you for visiting us! We are happy to hear that Brandi was able to provide you with a great experience by going that extra mile to ensure that you would leave us satisfied. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Henry

wouldn't buy from them was treated by will not give you the things that come with your truck

Hello Magdalena, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I am sorry to hear you were not treated well and I would like to make things right, can you please contact me? Isaac Qualls Sales Manager iqualls@GeneMesser.com

• Best place for car service!

Thank you for your kind words, Robin! WOW, thank you so much for making the long trip from Clovis to do business with us!

We love coming over to Gene Messer Ford to get our Lincoln MKZ's oil change. We make a special trip from Clovis, NM because we love the facility and the friendly staff. They are always courteous and get you very quickly.

• Can't ask for better service.

Thank you Dennis for the kind words about Rachael! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Rachael,the service advisor, was very helpful and professional. She said they would have to work it in since we did not have an appointment, which they did and it still was ready by 3pm. Very pleased with Gene Messer's people.

• Steve O'Neal

Had an 8 a.m. appointment for a 25,000 mile service, wheel rotation and oil/filter change, and was not done until 10:30. It was explained to me that the new scheduling procedure, done off-site, is such that schedulers do not know how many appointments are already schedule for that time (there were several). This seems like a poor system. On-site staff was extremely courteous (Was assisted by Rachel)and helpful. Waiting facilities were great. Have always had a good experience with the Service Dep't at Gene Messer Ford of Lubbock.

Thank you Steven for the kind words about Rachel! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!