Gene Messer Ford of Lubbock

Used 866-835-1429 Email Dealer
Service 866-975-2546

3.6
  • Best in West Texas

We have used Gene Messer for years & love them!!!! Very honest, work hard to make their customers happy, they went above & beyond again just like ever time before!!!! Jimmy Zimmerman is our sales guy he goes above & beyond getting the right truck for the right price , Jeremy is the Manager he is "awesome" great guy to work with on numbers! Tom in finance is super friendly and organized makes signing all the papers fun and quick! I would refer this company to everyone.... Lonny & Traci Lincoln

Thank you Lonny and Traci for the kind words about Jimmy and Tom! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• visited 2x

We went twice to this facility. The first time, we were approached by a young man, who was very nice, but didn't know the product. The second time, we got an older gentleman who knew everything about the product. So my experience was a little of both good and bad. We have purchased 2 vehicles from gene messer in the past and have great experiences for both. Overall good. I'd like to have every salesman have a basic knowledge of the differences in packages.

• 2017 Ford Expedition

We've had a great experience with Gene Messer Ford!

Thank you Brandi for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us!

We've had a great experience with Gene Messer Ford!

• Messer Lincoln Service

Scheduled oil change was done. Service was prompt and friendly. I've always been treated well there.

Thank you Gaylon for the kind words about our service department! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• 2017 Ford Raptor

Jessica Broadway is a very professional sales person and made our buying experience one of pleasure normally not found at dealers

Thank you Alan for the kind words about Jessica! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Car buying made easy!

Thanks, Lilia! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

I LOVE GEne Messer but they do have MAJOR issues in the service dept. I hope that steps will be made to fix these issues because this would give you 5 stars everytime and NOT 4! AS far as my car buying exprerience, Steve Zionts makes this super easy for me EVERYTIME! This is my 3rd car buy w/ him and he is always helping me out to get this done as smoothly as possible!

• Truck purchase

Drew did a great job assisting us in the purchase of our new truck

Drew did a great job assisting us in the purchase of our new truck

Thank you Lori for your purchase and your kind review! We appreciate your business! Welcome to the Gene Messer Ford Family! We look forward to continuing to help you! ~Ashley Roberson Internet Director

• Stopping here was a waste of time.

I looked at a used F 150 that I saw on the internet. I was impressed with the internet manager and sales lady but the general manager acted like he didn't even want my business even though it was the last day of the year. I was told they didn't even want my trade in. The sales lady told me the manager said it was too old and he didn't want to mess with it. I may have bought a truck from them if they would have traded with me. I'll find a truck elsewhere. I won't go back to Gene Messer Ford in Lubbock.

George, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like the opportunity to still assist you in your search for your next vehicle. Please call our manager directly at (806) 793-2727 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Gene Messer Ford

Drew Freeman is my sales professional and he made the experience very pleasurable.

Thank you Darla for the kind words about Drew!

Thank you Darla for the kind words about Drew!

• Disappointment again

How to describe this despicable experience briefly...... Everything was great until we filled out the credit apps. Once they had those, customer service was practically nonexistent. They had our info 4hrs with no phone all, after two phone calls was told the finance mgr was backed up. 6hrs later I finally receive a phonecall only to be told sorry, we couldn't get you financed with no explanation, no nothing. I know for a fact we had a 3% interest rate a year and a half ago, and I'm trading in a $45,000 truck. Needless to say, I will never step foot into gene messer ford in Lubbock Texas ever again, I will do my utmost to make sure no one I know ever darkens their door. This is not the first time I have been on the wrong end of a deal from them. Guess it's shame on me for thinking they had changed.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your car buying experience was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 806-788-2276. I look forward to speaking with you. Adam Scott General Manager