• Thanks

Thank you Mr. Rountree!! Your comments mean a lot to us and we appreciate your business.

2015 F-150 Pickup. Service was excellent, Mr. Logsdon the sales agent was extremely helpful. In fact, over the years I have purchased many vehicles of different makes and dealerships I cannot recall a sales person or a dealership ever being as helpful and accommodating.

• First oil service

Great service!.........highly recommend to anyone for sales and service

Great service!.........highly recommend to anyone for sales and service

• Oil changed on 04/04/2016

Always great service and staff, never had any issues with Jim Skinner Ford

Always great service and staff, never had any issues with Jim Skinner Ford

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Jim Skinner Ford. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Late night sales

Thomas, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you and we hope to see you here again down the road!

I called Mr. Pritchett, my sales consultant, around 4:30 and told him my story. Friday night I involved in an accident and needed transportation. My truck was totaled and I must have a truck to be available for my work. I had tried all day Saturday to contact another dealership about another truck but after an e-mail and phone call I got no one to return my call. Mr. Pritchett stayed late to let me look at the truck that I had seen online. He had pulled the truck to the front of the lot and was already waiting for me when I arrived. After a test drive and conversation I bought the truck. Then Mr. Pritchett stayed late to finish closing and even followed me back to my home to deliver the truck so I would not have to come back in a taxi or get someone to carry me to the dealership to pick up my new Ford truck.

• Mr.Cedric Washington

It was a good experience having my truck serviced at Jim Skinner because the service staff was friendly and attentive to my needs.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Jim Skinner Ford! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Excellent in every way.

Had the best experience buying our Edge. Everyone was courteous, professional & we feel like we got the very best deal. We arrived & test drove the car. They appraised our trade in quickly and we drove away with our beautiful new car. Jimmy Skinner greeted us & our salesman, Mr. Mike Logsdon did an excellent job of showing us all the features of the car & it was a pleasure working with him. We want to thank everyone at Jim Skinner Ford for a wonderful experience. GOOD JOB. We will definitely return when we buy again. Ronald & Cindy Burson

• Great

Truck was outside waiting on us when we got there. David Starnes knew his info about the truck and was very helpful!

• Great swevice

Great job in the service and sales depts. The dealership had exactly what I wanted, for a better price.

• Great service

2016 Ti Escape, service was great. Staff in the service department & sales were awesome

Thank you for your kind words and review, Debra. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• Like family

This was our 5th vehicle bought from Jim Skinner. The employees treat us like family each time. Making sure we get the best deal and the vehicle we want. This trip we bought a 2015 F150. Everything was so easy. From picking the color we wanted to getting the payments to fit our budget. We never even consider going anywhere else when we need a vehicle. Ford makes the best and Jim Skinner is the best dealership. Always a pleasure.