• Happy Truck owner farm hand

Very pleased with the sales associate. Very friendly and easy to deal with. I will recommend this dealership!!

• Buying F150

Tim Robinson was very helpful and knowledgeable. He made buying a car less painful than a root canal. :) Thanks Tim Robinson!

• Outstanding above and beyond

Kyle Jones rocks...went above and beyond to get me in my car

Kyle Jones rocks...went above and beyond to get me in my car

• Sales was great

Kyle was our salesman and he done a great job. He made the whole process easy and timely. I will look to them in the future for car buying needs. The only problem we had is with the service department. I wanted different tires and rims on the truck and it took 3 hours to get these items switched over. That was excessive. They didn't have lug nuts so they finally went and bought some. Other than this mishap, it was a great experience. Thank you !

• Super customer service

Shannon Stone was fantastic. . We never felt pressured at all throughout the whole process. We added running boards and didn't expect to pick up the truck until Monday. Service manager came in on Saturday and had our truck ready on Saturday. . What a nice surprise!

• BEST Car Buying Experience!

My wife and I are expecting our first child so we needed to trade in our 2014 Mustang for something with 4 doors. Josh Gray went above and beyond to assist us through the buying process and help my wife pick out the perfect 2016 Ford Escape. He is very down to Earth and relates to you, which makes the entire process so much more comfortable. Not only was Josh very friendly and helpful but everyone we encountered at the dealership was as well and the process only took about an hour! We DEFINITELY recommend Sunny King Ford and will continue to purchase from them and Josh Gray! THANK YOU!

• Won't be back and won't recommend at all!!!

Check engine light came on as soon as we left and wasn't even serviced! Thought we needed two tires ended up needing four cause the front tire was split and making the car shake!! Ofcourse they wouldn't do anything!!!

• Sunny King Ford

Bought 2 cars in 2 days from sunny King ford Blake,Shane,and all mangers was very helpful and made the buying experience very easy.

• Awesome experience. Bought my car from Carl Wilson

Awesome experience. Bought my car from Carl Wilson! Everything was handled with care and I was in and out.

• sunny king ford of Anniston Alabama

They are the best and they listen to what you want.

They are the best and they listen to what you want.