New 866-455-4863 Dealer Website
Used 866-454-9192 Email Dealer
Service 866-782-2140

Average based on 122 reviews.
  • Honest and friendly

We bought a used SUV from Tim. He was an excellent salesman who made our transaction easy and smooth. I would recommend buying from Cooper Chevrolet in Anniston.

• Mrs Marcia Jill Rivers

All employees that assisted me with my purchase were terrific. I had purchased a 2011 Buick Enclave from Mike Farley over 5 years ago and I requested him when I arrived at the dealership. While I was waiting for my 2016 truck to be prepared for me, we were given a tour of the facilities. The waiting area was very comfortable, I would highly recommend Cooper Chevrolet to others looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Camera

They were very professional. I was traveling through and my oil light came on. Five star rating!

• Maintenance

I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. I asked that the front brakes be checked due to squealing I heard. I had rotors turned and pads replaced and fuel system serviced. Prices were reasonable and service was great.

• Wtlliam Mason's review of Cooper Chevrolet.

I am always treated with professional, courteous service. I am always satisfied with the service and their quality of work. I have been a customer of Cooper's for over ten years. I always buy from Cooper Chevrolet and have my service done there. Keep up the good work!

• Service Department

Customer service is outstanding! The service advisors are very professional and knowledgeable about all services.

• Purchased 2016 Z71

Rod McKenzie was a great salesman & Keith Smith is an asset to your team!!!!

Rod McKenzie was a great salesman & Keith Smith is an asset to your team!!!!

• Oil change

I was I and out after an hour. I only had an oil change, but it was timely.

I was I and out after an hour. I only had an oil change, but it was timely.

• Cooper Chevorlet Buick

Arrived at appt. time and about 40 minutes later car was ready.

Arrived at appt. time and about 40 minutes later car was ready.

• Awesome deals & Awesome customer service

I bought 2 2016 2500 and couldn't be more happy with the purchase. My salesman was Chris Chappell, who was a champ. Answered all my questions wasn't pushy and was patient while I weighed all my options . Hands down best experience yet with buying a new vehicle. Look forward to buying another 2500 from Chris and this dealership.