• My midnight edition

I was able to purchase exactly what I was wanting. The Truck had cloth seats and I was able to order leather. I was apprehensive about the dealership changing the material but they done an exceptional job. Would easily recommend them. My truck rocks :)

• 250HD Purchase Experience

8/19/2017. My wife and I rolled in with our trailer in tow behind an old (2010) DenaliXL with 175,000 miles. We were met before we could get to the building by a crisp looking young man who welcomed us by name - I had sent an internet query earlier. 2 hours later, we rolled out in a 2016 Silverado HD diesel with the trailer in tow behind it. EVERYONE we met spoke to us, cheerfully welcoming us whether they were involved in our sale or not; it was a happy place to be. Our salesman, Adam Smith was professional and delightful. It was destined we would leave happy because the management supports an environment of honesty, trust, and hospitality.

• Recommended

Good, quick service. Easy to make an appointment over the internet

Good, quick service. Easy to make an appointment over the internet

• Mickey Miller

Enjoyed they buying process and the knowledge the Russ Thorn the salesman had on the technical issues of setting up the bluetooth for my cell phone. also Scott Britt was very nice and helped make the buying experience enjoyable.

• Oil pump replacement

The service was great. They diagnose the problem and repaired it. My chevy avalanche drives great. Thanks

• vroom

No complaints from start to finish. Great people, no pressure and willing to work with you.

• Billy W Wilson

Purchased a new vehicle from cooper Chevrolet. Great experience, no pressure to buy. would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

• New Z71 from Cooper

Russ and Scott are awesome to work with and really made the entire experience great. No pressure answered my questions and gave me an awesome deal with the trade in and new truck.

• 2017 Chevy Cruze

Michael Farley is an excellent sales rep. He was very helpful and friendly. He handled everything in a professional manner.

• Rivers

All the individuals at the dealership work extremely well as a team.

All the individuals at the dealership work extremely well as a team.