Performance Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 866-964-1464 Dealer Website
Used 866-949-2392 Email Dealer
Service 877-619-0080

4.1
  • Performance at its best.

Performance Chevrolet was an extremely professional and they made it really easy for me to get what i wanted.

Thank you for your kind words Nathan. We appreciate the business.

Thank you for your kind words Nathan. We appreciate the business.

• Service

My last three vehicles have been bought at Performance Chevrolet. Service Department is lacking. I called and made an appointment to have my 2016 Canyon serviced on 11/16/16. After I made this appointment, I noticed oil leaking off the crank case. Checked oil level and vehicle was two quarts low of oil. I had oil changed previously at Performance on 8/18/16. I was concerned so called service department back to notify them of leaking oil and to get a factory recall checked. I was put on hold by service department twice: first time approximately 7 minutes, second time approximately 12 minutes. I finally called salesman to check on problem. Salesman got an answer for me. I went to appointment on 11/16. Was told problem for oil leak was faulty o-ring on filter. I believe service department didn't tighten filter correctly on 8/18 visit. They did not check factory recall so now I have to make another visit on 11/22. I did not like being put on hold twice (long distance) and don't feel like I can trust Service Department to service vehicle correctly. I don't feel I should have to make two visits for factory recall.

Good morning Bobby, Thank you for your feedback and know your voice has been heard. Only through customer feedback can we be aware of areas needing improvement. I apologize for your recent negative experience with our service department and will seek to remedy it as soon as possible. At Performance, we are truly aware we must have our customers trust and confidence.I have researched your case and will be attempting to contact you today.

• Auto Service

Well, Performance has always make me feel like and treated me like I was part of their family. Not only in the Service Department but the entire facility. It has been quite a while since I've been there and there are several new employees that I don't know, but I felt the same courtesy atmosphere from each one that I encountered. I have always trusted them with my vehicles, I bought my Tahoe from their, I still trust them and when I get ready to get another vehicle, I am going back to Performance.

• Great place to do business

What a great Experience with Thomas Dickson and his staff! Will send customers and recommend 100%.

• A Different Side

I drove over 2 hours to look at a used vehicle that was featured online. I was shocked as to how dirty and stained it was. The pictures didn't show any of that. It was also listed to have certain options that it actually didn't have. The staff wasn't happy at all that I decided against getting the vehicle. I was shown several others that were not what I had originally requested in a vehicle. I thought that I might try to get a new vehicle instead and called the salesman to tell him to see if he could get me the colors, options that I wanted. He assured me that he would search for one but I never heard a word back from him. It was a total waste of my time for sure.

• Tired of problems

Tired of problems with dealerships?. Performance Chevy has been problem free. From the first day of looking to buying to maintenance.

• courteous service Rep

courteous service Rep Everything was beyond the duty expected at a car dealership. Nice and done a professional job and i would highly recommend.

• Great Place

Never have a problem always real nice and explain everything. Great experience every time we take our car over there.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please let us know if this not always the case. We appreciate the business. V.W. White Customer Experience Manager