• Took car in for repairs, left with new car!

Great friendly service . Sara and Todd were well informed and helpful

Great friendly service . Sara and Todd were well informed and helpful

• Second to None

This dealership is all about customer service and making the car buying and service experience very enjoyable. There is a comfort level at this dealership that make me feel like I am receiving the proper service at a fair price.

• Purchase

Everything was explained to me in detail. The car was in excellent condition as promised. From sales to finance they are great.

• Great salesman Todd Shelley

Todd was very helpful with getting me into the car that I wanted. We had a very nice conversation beyond car sales. I would recommend that if you are looking for a new or used car give Classic Cadillac a chance.

• Brooks

Always courteous and fast service... very nice folks!

Always courteous and fast service... very nice folks!

• Service and oil change

I don't think it's proper for a woman to say this but I loved getting my car serviced at Classic Cadillac GMC.

• Mister

Customer Service was slow and indifferent. They really didn't seem to care whether I did business with them or not.

• Excellent service

My sales person Sarah Barnes was wonderful. She helped me find the perfect truck that fit my needs and got me a great deal. I will definitely be returning for my future vehicles!

• Excellent Personal Service

My salesman was Sarah Barnes. She was excellent and made sure to tell me everything I needed and wanted to know. I'd definitely recommend someone to buy from her. She did everything she could to get me a good deal!

• Oil change and vehicle recall experience

Service was prompt ,sales lady (sorry I forgot her name new lady) was courteous and helpful. Break room had no popcorn and was out of coffee on my visit.