New 866-441-6170 Dealer Website
Used 866-441-6157 Email Dealer
Service 866-441-6701

Average based on 26 reviews
  • JOHN lepard

ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES THAT I HAVE HAD, BUYING A LUXURY CAR LIKE THE CADILLAC. THE SALESMAN, KEN OERRY WAS GREAT. JOHN LEPARD

• Brooks

Always courteous and fast service... very nice folks!

Always courteous and fast service... very nice folks!

• Service and oil change

I don't think it's proper for a woman to say this but I loved getting my car serviced at Classic Cadillac GMC.

• Mister

Customer Service was slow and indifferent. They really didn't seem to care whether I did business with them or not.

• Excellent service

My sales person Sarah Barnes was wonderful. She helped me find the perfect truck that fit my needs and got me a great deal. I will definitely be returning for my future vehicles!

• Excellent Personal Service

My salesman was Sarah Barnes. She was excellent and made sure to tell me everything I needed and wanted to know. I'd definitely recommend someone to buy from her. She did everything she could to get me a good deal!

• Oil change and vehicle recall experience

Service was prompt ,sales lady (sorry I forgot her name new lady) was courteous and helpful. Break room had no popcorn and was out of coffee on my visit.

• 2016 Canyon service

The service staff was extremely friendly and professional - they turned my car around in a short time and everything was done properly.

• Great experience!

I was not able to purchase a car at this time but will be back as soon as possible. My salesman Mike Moses was great. He was so professional and helped me out to the best of his ability.

• Excellent Service

We inquired about a car that we really liked and within a day Sarah Barnes contacted us and set up an appointment to check out the car we were thinking about purchasing. When we arrived the car was pulled up to the front and ready for us to view. Sarah was very friendly and answered all of our questions. We are very happy with our purchase.