192 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of James Hodge Motor Co from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience
    May 25, 2017

Adam and Eric we're very easy to deal with in fact everyone at James Hodge are awesome. I got the truck I wanted and went back and got my wife a new car. They make it easy to buy local.

• Great dealership!
    May 25, 2017

Good experience! Would recommend Excellent! Had truck in stock and offered good pricing. Tanner is excellent on all paperwork. Spent time explaining all of it.

• worked so hard
    May 22, 2017

tanner gann worked so hard to get me into my new 2017 dodge journey. he was thoughtful and kind. very attentive to my financial needs.

• Awesome and amazing.
    May 21, 2017

Adam was great and the whole team at James Hodge were helpful and courteous, They were willing to do what ever I wanted. I wanted a different color that they didn't have so they got it from some =where else and had It the same day. I will keep buying from James Hodge because of how I am treated.

• Check engine light
    May 19, 2017

James's Hodge service department got the problem solved immediately 👍. They are well talented and experts in their work. I want to apologize because of the last survey that was done was absolutely incorrect. The service department was supposed to have received all 10 s for excellent service. The survey was not done by me. So please inform the service manager of this mistake. Sincerely Jerry and Marilyn Williams.

• Satisfied customer
    May 18, 2017

Our salesman, Marshall, has always given fast, courteous service. This visit was our sixth purchase from him. He has always done his best to give a fair trade value and make the buying process as speedy as it can be. The paperwork process was well well organized and honest.... no hidden stuff. The few times we have required service work, it went smoothly too. Work was done on time as promised.

• Great
    May 12, 2017

Tanner was my sales person and Marc took care of the paperwork. Both guys along with everyone else were very friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. Excellent customer service. would definitely recommend.

• Great Service and they detailed my vehicle!!!! WOW!
    May 9, 2017

See above! They did oil, filter, lube, tire rotation and overall vehicle inspection and detailed my Jeep so it was runnin' good and pretty, too!

• My new truck buying experience
    April 26, 2017

I have been buying my vehicles from James Hodge Motors for the last few years. This is my third one the services so professional and it's done the way they said it would be done. I am very happy with all three purchases the Hodge team has the best service department I've ever seen. The new and sales team is great would recommend this dealership to anyone thank you very much

• Buying a new car
    April 22, 2017

Went in told them what I wanted they found it...got me financed with a good interest rate and I was very happy with my visit there