Jay Hodge Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Paris

Sunday Closed Closed
New (903) 218-7205 (903) 218-7205
Used (903) 218-7205 (903) 218-7205
Service (903) 905-8262 (903) 905-8262

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jay Hodge Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Paris from DealerRater.

Very nice people all around and efficient.

Very nice people all around and efficient. Was greeted and helped immediately. Would be happy to do business there

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to see that you enjoyed nice, efficient service while working with the Jay Hodge Motors team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time.

Service department very professional.

Service department very professional. Chris Taylor very professional. Work was done well and on time.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate you choosing Jay Hodge of Paris for your service needs.

Chris Taylor was great at explaining what I needed and

Chris Taylor was great at explaining what I needed and what I didn’t need when I had my truck in for service. Dropped it off on a Friday and it was ready Saturday the time he said it would.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Jay Hodge of Paris for your automotive service needs! We appreciate your kind words. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Chris in the service department goes above and beyond to

Chris in the service department goes above and beyond to help you out!! We always ask for him for our service needs.

Dealer response

Jay Hodge Motors is proud to read that our service staff had provided you a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Great dealership good service, good quality job,

Great dealership good service, good quality job, outstanding service,. I would recommend jay hodge dodge to any of my friends and family.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Jay Hodge of Paris for your automotive needs! We appreciate you. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Dealer response

We appreciate the recommendation for our team here at Jay Hodge Motors. Have a great day!

Bought my set of new tires from Hodge Dodge.

Bought my set of new tires from Hodge Dodge. These Michelins were just what I wanted, price was great and tire rotation was included. It was time for rotation so I called and Service Dept. fit me in the same day. I was in and out in no time. Great service!

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Jay Hodge Motors. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Awesome service!

Awesome service! Very helpful... takes time to listen... answered any questions we hadwe will be back

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate you sharing the positive feedback!

Awesome dealership!

Awesome dealership!! Took me in for service of oil change and tire rotation at 5pm. Got me in and out. Always' very attentive and helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Jay Hodge of Paris for your automotive service needs! We appreciate your five-star review and kind words. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Chris in service does an amazing job.

Chris in service does an amazing job. George does great work as well. This is the only place that does any work to our vehicles.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Jay Hodge Motors.

Jay Cain was my sales associate.

Jay Cain was my sales associate. He helped with my test drive and all the paperwork. Everyone treated me with kindness and professionalism. I was very pleased and didn’t feel pressured.

Dealer response

Sherri, we appreciate your great review for our Sales Team here at Jay Hodge Motors. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. We value your business.