• Great service!

Done all online, great service! Definitely would return for another purchase! The salesman was very thorough and easy to work with throughout the entire process.

• Great customer service

Will work with you to resolve problems. Has the desire to make sure that their customers are completely satisfied. I enjoyed my buying experience!

• Great service, great facility

Courteous and well I formed staff. Made me feel like family. It was truly a great experience and time efficient.

• Oil change

A simple oil change was all I needed. I made an appointment and it still took 90 minutes to do a 10 minute task. The service writer was rude when I asked for a status update

• New tire

They were polite, courteous and accommodating . I will definitely use them in the future. They take very good care of their customers.

• Great truck buying experience

Fair price for my new truck and fair price for my trade in, without a long drawn out negotiation. Relatively stress free.

• Ford messes up but makes it right

After a previous Ford tech cut into my door panel and stripped out bolts during a warranty repair and hid the damage, it took me 3 years to discover the damage. When I brought it to the service manager's attention, he immediately recognized what had happened, why the tech did it, apologized and provided me a rental car while the repair was done. I'm not pleased that a licensed Ford tech would destroy my car and then hide the damage hoping I'd either not find it or not find it before the warranty expired, I am exceptionally amazed at the service manager's drive to do what was right even though it would have been cheaper and easier to lay the blame on the previous tech and service manager.

• Great friendly service! Super clean facility

Courteous n quick, worked hard to get me Wat I wanted! Friendly awesome staff. I will definitely return for any future purchases. Will recommend this facility to all my family as friends!

• Excelentè

Friendly service, the Garth station on plays throughout the dealership, good coffee, clean restrooms, big flat screen tvs everywhere, windows that look out into the shop

• great service, beautiful new building

great customer service. beautiful new building. got me in the vehicle i needed in a timely manner. would definitely recommend everyone to go to Paris Ford