• Buying my second car from here.. Recommend them!!

I bought a Chevy Silverado from Paris Chevrolet about a year ago and loved all the guys up there.. I felt like I was dealing with my friends.. They're all laid back and there's no high pressure to buy.. I'm currently looking for a Chevy Cruze for my wife and have an appointment to test drive one with them today! If your in the market, you should stop by and see them. they are honest, and didn't try to get me with any hooks or anything.. A real class act.

• Great service

Brian was so helpful and made the whole process easy. Everyone was very friendly and it made for a great experience

• Great Sales Staff and Service Staff

Everyone is very professional, courteous and concerned about their customers. The facilities are also extremely clean, as well as coffee, water and soft drinks offered to everyone.

• Easy as 1 -2 -3!

Drove from Dallas for the deal and simplicity of the process with Mark Ritchie and the Paris team !

• Paris Chevrolet

Jeff Bolton is always a pleasure to do business with. Service was completed in a timely manner and we are totally satisfied. Thank you for offering a great service experience.

• The only dealership I will buy a GM vehicle from

Second vehicle I've purchased from them in just over 1 year. Very easy to deal with & they always do the best they can to get you a good deal.

• Great Service and Clean Facility

Everyone was very kind as always and they found out what the problem was in no time. And it was fixed promptly the next day when the part came in. I have always liked doing business with this dealerships

• Customer service

I did not have an appointment but they were so nice and took great care of my vehicle.

• Amazing vehicle buying experience

I will definitely buy another vehicle from these guys.

I will definitely buy another vehicle from these guys.

• Very Pleased

I have had a great exprience with the dealership..would recommend them to everyone