Santee Automotive

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Mike and Belinda Kelly Sumter SC
    August 14, 2017

Our experience with Santee Automotives was awesome this time as it was several years ago. we would return again if neccesarry they are very trusting a...nd up front with our needs. We have bought from Columbia and Sumter before and we never had a a good experience before. We love our 2012 Nissan and most of all the comfort and 2ndly the gas milege. Thank you so much God Bless all of you!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's clients like you that make this a great place to work!

Kenneth N Cudjoe Sr
    January 13, 2018

My experience with this place has been above and beyond my expectations.I must say that is and will remain sKhad been to several different of them c...an comp to SaAutomotive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need A New Car, go see Rosa Dukes.
    September 8, 2016

Called Santee Motors that morning about a car I saw on there site and spoke to Rosa went in at 9AM that morning and she ensured me I would be riding b...y noon and I must say she kept her word and by 1130 that morning I was in my car. Thanks Rosa

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Alissa! We hope to be of service to you again! Ta...ke care!

Go See Rosa Dukes!!!!!
    September 7, 2016

After doing a little window shopping and just a quick browse of your website I saw a car I wanted...... I called Rosa knowing my credit was probably ...not strong enough for a car loan but it was worth a try..... Rosa took my application over the phone and in 30 minutes later she called so that I can come pick up my car..... They staff was extremely nice to us and it didn't take all day..... I have since sent several friends to see Rosa at Santee Automotive and like me they all left happy..... THANKS AGAIN ROSA.....MY #1 SALESPERSON

Michelle, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forw...ard to your next visit!

Good services
    October 24, 2014

They did everything I asked them to do. They shared the invoice price, allowed me to utilize my employee match program, gave me the rebate and met my ...trade in request. It was a no pressure sale and handled mostly over the phone. The salesman spent extra time on a Friday night to explain the features and creature comforts of the vehicle...just a great experience overall.

Thanks for the kind words and the opportunity you gave Santee Automotive to help you in your search for the perfect vehicle.

bad credit but bought a new car =)
    June 26, 2014

Quick, Simple & easy! I was scared about going to shop for a vehicle because, i knew my credit was shot! Santee Automotive got me in a 2014 chrysler 2...00 and i love it. Thank you again. I recommend you go see them and be amazed like i was.

Donald, Thank you for you business. We strive to help everyone get in a car here at Santee Automotive. Thank You again, David Hill

Awesome Experience!
    June 26, 2014

I have always heard horror stories about Santee Automotive ( recent name changed from stokes-craven). My husband & I decided to stop by and see what k...ind of SUVs they had in stock. I was surprised at how many 3rd row SUVs they had and the awesome deals going on! I knew i would never get the trade amount i needed to get into another car... Surprise again! We got almost excatly what we owed!!! I can now say i am a proud owner of a new 2014 Ford explorer!!! Thank you SANTEE AUTOMOTIVE... We will tell all of our friends. Call 803-433-5500 for the best deal in SC

Thank you for the kind words and we really apperciate your business!

Very shady
    December 22, 2012

Avoid this dealership! I called about a vehicle before I traveled 45 minutes to see the vehicle. The sales rep never mentioned that there was very vis...ible damage on both sides and the front end. The damage does not appear in any of the photos online. Damage was consistant with being side swiped. I had asked when I called about the condition of the exterior and interior was was told "no problems". I also asked about the recall on this vehicle from August involving the transmission as it was not showing on CarFax that it had been taken care of. The rep stated they didn't get the vehicle until September so it would of fallen on the previous owner to take care of the problem. When I persisted he said he would speak with the general manager, but he was sure that if there were a recall it was taken care of. When I arrived at the dealership and saw the damage I was upset. The sales rep said he didn't mention because he assumed that I was more concerned with the mechanics of the vehicle. When I brought up the recall involving the transmission he went to speak with the GM. Twenty minutes later he said a new transmission had been put in the vehicle, when I asked to see the records he then said the GM couldn't print the records but could show he the records on his computer. By the time we walked into the dealership the story had changed to "there's a $1000 billing on the records but I don't have access and we have to wait until the Service Department comes in but I'm sure it's a transmission." Very shady that the GM wouldn't have access, that the new transmission wouldn't be listed (if it were put in due to the recall) on CarFax, and that I wasn't told about the damage before arriving. I can't what else they hide at this dealership.

Poor communication skills.
    April 25, 2012

Found a vehicle online from stokes craven, called the dealer and they said it was still available as of Friday night. Drove from Charleston S.C. to pu...rchase the vehicle on Saturday morning. The employee's could not find the vehicle. After 15 minutes they came back and said the vehicle was sold 3 days before. Thanks for allowing me to waste my gas and my time.

2006 Magnum
    December 25, 2011

AWESOME!!!!! Staff...... Thanks Drew and Mr. Bill!

Santee Automotive