• Pleasant experience in buying a new car

Thank you so much for the nice comments. Will be sure that John knows

The entire selection and purchasing experience of my new car was pleasant and rewarding. John Heinle, the salesman, who helped us select the car was friendly, professional and knew the various features of the car we selected. There was never any pressure, only helpful suggestions. This 'pressure-free' and 'helpful' attitude continued through our dealings with Keith Meehan, the Fleet Sales Manager, who helped complete the necessary paperwork and who made valuable suggestions about financing. All and All this was an outstanding team who made the purchase of a new car a rewarding experience. Thank you, John, Keith and Delillo Chevrolet

Thank you so much for the nice comments. Will be sure that John knows

• Good expierence in a no pressure environment.

Stephanie Leon was a pleasure to do business with. Everyone at the dealership worked together to get the transaction completed and me on my way even on a Saturday morning.

• Good service

No high pressure...bent over to find car i wanted as far as color n etc....free water is a plus!!! Good job

• Patient & Truly Helpful

We spent a lot of time at the dealership, but it was almost all just deciding on the right vehicle. Tom was so very patient. Very little time was spent on negotiating or with finance which was so nice. They deal was fair and easy to do.

• Honest, Quick, Personable and Professional service

I felt no pressures in buying my truck, everything was straight forward and the whole process went very smoothly. I really do appreciate the great truck buying experience from you guys. Thanks again to John Copenhaver and Mike Forster for all the great customer service.

• great service

great service. not like the one of garden grove. now this is the new place were im goin to take my silverado

• Oil change/car purchase/ 15+ year client

My whole family ha been coming here for years. We have purchased all of our cars here. Efficient, friendly and reasonably priced oil changes. I never have issues with my car either and they never up-sale me. Like family over here. My family knows people by name and they're always warm and inviting. I'll never stop coming here.

• Great overall experiance

Don Westerfield went above and beyond to make sure I had an excellent experience. The entire process went smooth and even better was the fantastic deal I got on my 2017 truck.

• New Truck!

Great experience with Stephanie buying new truck. Highly recommend!

Great experience with Stephanie buying new truck. Highly recommend!

• Happy 2015 Corvette Buyer!

Just bought a 2016 from Delillio. I could not be happier and more satisfied with the new corvette and Stephanie's service.

So nice to see that you were very satisfied with your purchase. Will let Stephanie and her manager know for sure.