• Top notch dealership

My first experience at Pioneer was exceptional. I came in to get a bed liner and mat for my new F150. I was told the installation would take an hour. I settled in on the comfy leather couch and watched some TV. After an hour, I was called and the installation was complete! I also received a report of my oil and radiator levels as well as tire tread condition. In addition, they offered a car wash along with the installation of the bed liner. After I got in my truck I noticed a jar of salsa, compliments of Pioneer! I can easily say this is the most impressive Ford dealer I have ever dealt with. I look forward to a long relationship with Pioneer.

• Great service

Heather was great. She worked hard and got me a great deal on my new mustang.

Heather was great. She worked hard and got me a great deal on my new mustang.

• Scheduled service for my 2017 Explorer

Excellent service from excellent dealer. The service writer told me how long it would take and it was ready in exactly that time frame. look forward to a long relationship with Pioneer Ford in Bremen, GA.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Excellent Service Awesome Car

This was by far the best car buying experience I've had. They were honest, gave me a number of options, and once I made my decision they got it done. Very impressed by their professionalism and drive to make sure I was happy throughout the process.

Kristy, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Best Dealership in Georgia

Great service, Jason and Chad are the best. Great atmosphere and everyone makes you feel welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Ronald! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Pioneer Ford Service

This is the best place to service your car or if you just want to go and look at other vehicles. They go beyond superb on anything they do. Clean facilities and great customer service. The Service Department guys are WONDERFUL!

• 2017 Explorer XLT

From the initial contact with sales personnel, thru the test drive, and then negotiating process, I can truly say that I am well pleased. The Fords rebates, dealer discount and extended warranty program were to my satisfaction. This is the 4th vehicle me or my family has purchased at Pioneer. Thanks Bob for having a great team. Richard

• Car Buying!

I gave 4 stars because no one is perfect! but, everyone was very nice and friendly!

Thanks, Sheila! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Thanks, Sheila! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Larry

Larry was great 2nd time buying from him and we will be back! If you want a family friendly caring dealership pioneer ford is the place!

Lori, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Great

Shane Nerowski has sold us over 30 vehicles. Highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Shane Nerowski has sold us over 30 vehicles. Highly recommend this dealership.