• Customer

John Rogers is a great person He found my perfect vehicle

Thank you Curtis for choosing Gosch Chevrolet!

John Rogers is a great person He found my perfect vehicle

Thank you Curtis for choosing Gosch Chevrolet!

• Remarks

So far the dealership has gone above and beyond giving me the support I needed

So far the dealership has gone above and beyond giving me the support I needed

• Long time chevy owner trades in for Honda

I'm from a family of long time Chevy owners and none of us will ever purchase another one. I traded in mine for a Honda.

• Gosch Chevrolet Service

Took my truck in to have recall work completed for my 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500. Service Adviser Bree was wonderful. Only issue was that they were supposed to wash my truck when work was completed. Asked me if I wanted my truck washed, said yes, marked on work order, but wasn't done.

• Not so happy

Sales staff lie and treat customers poorly. Service department is in competent, weeks if not it is to get basic repairs. Collision department is inept. I would not recommend Gosch to anyone.

• Very poor service

Very poor customer service, does not return calls I will never buy a car from this place and will never recommend this place

• BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE

WOW!!!!! Great customer service. I had never had such a pleasant car buying experience. Many thanks to Philip Meneses and everyone at Gosh Chevrolet in Hemet. We were treated with so much respect and courtesy. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, don't hesitate and go see Philip. He can truly make it happen like it did for us. My husband got his dream car a 50 edition Camaro!

• great Experience

Great Experience, I cane in with one car in mind However I did not qualify to get it. I was very disappointed. The salesman, manager and finance guys were wonderful. They found me a car I had never thought about. I am very happy with my purchase

• GOSCH CHEVROLET

Good job and prompt repair of A/C, Michael very helpful and kept me informed of repairs

• great service

I went into the service department on Tuesday January 26, 2016 for an oil change. Anytime I need an oil change or have any problems with my 2014 chevy camero I look for Mario in the service department at inland/gosch Chevrolet. He always goes above and beyond to help me. It is his customer service that doesn't let me go anywhere else. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

I'm delighted to read of your experience with Gosch Chevrolet. We appreciate your business, and the time you took to post this review. Very best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager