New 866-455-0946 Dealer Website
Used 855-868-6182 Email Dealer
Service 855-661-9974

• Great customer service

I very much appreciate your business, and the time you took to write this 5 star review. Happy driving! Best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager

We had great customer service. Alfonso did a great job with us to find the best car for us going above and beyond. He was very personal with trying to find the best car and gave great service. Even finding a new lender with a lower payment for us was great. Very helpful so we learned every thing right.

• Customer

John Rogers is a great person He found my perfect vehicle

John Rogers is a great person He found my perfect vehicle

• great service

I went into the service department on Tuesday January 26, 2016 for an oil change. Anytime I need an oil change or have any problems with my 2014 chevy camero I look for Mario in the service department at inland/gosch Chevrolet. He always goes above and beyond to help me. It is his customer service that doesn't let me go anywhere else. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

I'm delighted to read of your experience with Gosch Chevrolet. We appreciate your business, and the time you took to post this review. Very best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager

• great service

NO complaints i have gotten great service every time.

Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it. Best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager

NO complaints i have gotten great service every time.

• Great service

Delighted to read these comments. Thank you for being a customer of Gosch Chevrolet. Best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager

No complaints! Came in for my Malibu's first oil change,tire rotation, etc,which was completed in the time stipulated! Thank you one and all!! LOVE my Chevrolet... Barbara Voage

• Great customer service

I really appreciate your loyalty to Gosch Chevrolet and will pass on these comments to Mario. Best regards, Israel Mora, Gosch Chevrolet

Everyone at Gosch Chevrolet has always treated me with kindness and respect. Even thought my Acadia is a GMC I always have my service done there. Mario took the time to look into my vehicle history and see that this was a ongoing issue so that it would be covered under warranty.

• Great service

Great experience at Gosch chevy.......................

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to submit this 5 star rating. Best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager

Great experience at Gosch chevy.......................

• Great Service Advisors

Great Service Advisors. Very knowledgable and helpful.

Great Service Advisors. Very knowledgable and helpful.

They certainly are a great team. Thank you for choosing Gosch Chevrolet and we look forward to seeing you again. Best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager

• Great services

It was a pleasure dealing with you and we all wish you very safe and happy driving. Best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager

My experience with the Chevy team was exceptional. They understood what my needs were and identified exactly the vehicle that would fit my everyday needs. I am definitely satisfied with the sales rep all the way to the finance team because they treated me with respect and made the process of car buying extremely calm and easy. Thanks Gosch Chevrolet for treating me like a king and a valued customer.

• Great service

we were very satisfied with our experience at Gosch Chevrolet, I would recommend our friends and family to come here.

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post this great review. Best regards, Israel Mora, Operations Manager