Walker Cadillac Buick GMC Inc.

• Great service

Very efficient which is important when going before work. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. My vehicle was ready for pick up as promised.

• Great dealership

The salesperson cared that I was there and was willing to Answer any questions. It was a pleasing experince. The salesman told me all l needed to know about the car and the company.

• Great service

Walker GMC picked up my truck and serviced it and dropped it off at the office. it is a big help and convenient in these busy days Thanks again David Sales

• great customer service, clean facility

Everyone was so nice & helpful - fix the problem with the AC & in less time than was originally stated. Thank you!

• Customer

Staff very friendly and waiting area was comfortable. I was in and out within a very reasonable time. "|"

• Where "Friends" go to buy a Car in Carrollton.

Excellent Service Everyone is always professional and courteous.

Excellent Service Everyone is always professional and courteous.

• New Truck

had a great experience I got the salesman that I wanted that was there.I have dealt with this dealership before they have always been Great. Also the salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, went over it when I test drove and when I bought it with my wife and I.

• Great Service Department

I purchased a 2017 GMC Acadia Denali and the Sales Team was great. I went for my first oil change last week and the Service Department was so friendly and took care of everything. I appreciate being made to feel welcome and their willingness to assist my service needs. Thanks to all!

• Graet Service

Courteous and professional service department. It's a pleasure having Walker Cadillac as my dealership. Thank you

• Looking at used, bought a new car!

I was looking at the used inventory and saw the 2017 Acadia Ltd. When I went back to speak to someone about the car, Tim was great, he was so very helpful and accommodating. He could have easily shown me other vehicles. After listening to my desire for safety features over entertainment, he helped me begin the process. I had to wait on an insurance payment and everyone's patience was greatly appreciated. I felt welcomed and my questions were answered before I could ask!