• Recall repair and standard oil chance

The recall repair went very well. It was actually done more quickly than I had expected. The oil change was totally routine, and I appreciate your discount coupon promotions greatly. I will definitely be coming back in the future. Keep up the great service!

We really appreciate your feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• John Bleakley Ford

The Service I've received at John Bleakley Ford is absolutely great, The best dealership care I've ever experienced.

Frank, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• My car experience

Great experience and very happy with my salesman Tom, he was very knowledgeable and didn't give me the run around. I told him what another car dealer was doing and how that particular dealer was giving me the run around even down to selling a car twice I had already put a dwn payment on, I spoke with Mr. Tom on a Wednesday night, I was advised to come up on Thursday and I received my new mustang.... I love the car and the dealer I will definitely be sending my friends and family, Again thanks so much for making my car buying experience the best one yet !!!!

• F 150 service

I will recommend John Bleakley Ford service department to any of my friends with Ford vehicles

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Mark! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• New Car Buyer

The process from the beginning to the end was so smooth. Everyone was helpful and went out of their way to make sure i was comfortable and answered all my questions. I'm so pleased with the service i received.

• Question

Finally got the information that eluded me for about two months. I had received conflicting information on towing the Fusion from Ford customer service. Nathan helped me find the correct answer.

• 2014 Ford Fiesta Repairs.

Thanks for getting me an electronic accelerator and installing it. Have had no more trouble thus far.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Gloria! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• New purchase

As always Aaron was great. Making sure everything is to my satisfaction

As always Aaron was great. Making sure everything is to my satisfaction

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing John Bleakley Ford Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• I bought a F250

Everyone went out of their way to help me it had to be the best experience I've ever had buying a new vehicle very please

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great service!!

As always the Bleskley Ford service department was courteous and profession. Performed maintenance on my vehicle promptly and explained potential future problems along with suggestions for taking care of that issue. I would HIGHLY recommend John Bleskley to my family and friends.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Penelope. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!