John Bleakley Ford

449 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 22, 2019

I have my Ford Explorer serviced at John Bleakley Ford on a regular basis. They are tops. The Service Department is very knowledgeable, courteous and... thorough.

Jan, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be mor...e than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

January 7, 2019

We have dealt with John Bleakley since 2004 when we purchased our Limited Explorer. We have had all service and repairs done at John Bleakley. The service... department is excellent. It's great to be greeted by Bennie, always smiling and John Davis taking care of our vehicle. It's time to purchase a new explorer from the best!

• July 29, 2018

Excellent service and customer satisfaction has it has been for the last 22 years of dealing with John Bleakley Ford

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing John Bleakley Ford Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't h...esitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

December 5, 2018

Thank you for the excellent service. As a Realtor I need to be available for clients and having my car serviced in such a timely manner is very important.

Joseph, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! At John Bleakley Ford Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to ...seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

November 26, 2018

I made an appointment to get my airbag recall work done. I arrived at the scheduled time, but was told it would take a while due to the other walk-ins... before I arrived. I waited close to an hour when the service representative came back and told me that they had just run out of the parts required for the recall job. He continued to tell me that the parts may not be in till after the holidays. I had made the appointment for November 19th on the week prior. Now I have to wait again. If an appointment is made for a specific date, then the part should be set-aside or reserved for that work to be done.

November 9, 2018

I love working with Vic, Chad, Glenn and all the folks in Fleet Sales! They are courteous and helpful. They are prompt with answering questions. They... make purchasing vehicles easy.

November 4, 2018

benny kept me in the loop with the repair. my truck was there for 5 days. I am not sure about the repair, sounds like it could be a major engeering problem.

October 18, 2018

Never buy vehicle from John Ford. Sales person just concerned with sales. They do not take care of their customers. Horrible experience. Biggest mistake... of my life to visit this dealership.

Muhammad, thank you for your continuing bad reviews over a 120K mile van that you purchased as is, and although we went above and beyond to make repai...rs after your purchase that we were on obligated to do, we wanted to make you happy. When you over stuffed the glove box and broke the latch, we offered to install it at no cost if you purchased the latch, you refused. I am not sure what we could have done differently to help you. But, you are always welcome here. -John Bleakley

October 7, 2018

I am completely satisfied with my recent purchase of a Ford F-150. I dealt with Donna Ferguson and she gets an A+ for customer service! She answered all... of my questions and helped me through the entire process. Plus, I got a great deal! John Bleakley should be very proud of his team, he has done an outstanding job hiring the best people possible! When the time comes to trade in my truck, you can bet that I will purchase the next one at Bleakley Ford!

Sylvia, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than hap...py to assist you! Safe travels!

October 7, 2018

We had a great experience purchasing our new vehicle. Everyone was very helpful, and professional.

We are glad to hear you had a good experience! Thank you for your business!