Myrtle Beach BMW, Mercedes Benz

• Myrtle Beach Automotive

Myrtle Beach Automotive is always excellent in customer service!

Myrtle Beach Automotive is always excellent in customer service!

• Bmw purchase

Even though a hurricane was bearing down on us, I recieved exceptional service!

Even though a hurricane was bearing down on us, I recieved exceptional service!

• Great Experience at Myrtle Beach Automotive

This was our third time purchasing from Myrtle Beach Automotive. The entire staff, as usual, was very professional and friendly. BD Banks, our salesperson, as very knowledgeable and helpful. We would highly recommend Myrtle Beach Automotive.

• Review Isales and

Exceptional dealership! From sales to service, one couldn't ask for better customer service.

• Thrilled customer

The appearance and layout of both the lot and showroom was great. Facility extremely clean and organized. The staff was really respectful during all aspects of the experience. Everything went quick and smooth. So good, I brought my son by two days to purchase another vehicle.

• Myrtle Beach BMW

Tim and everyone made it easy to trade in my car and buy one off the lot. I first dealt with Tim online as I didn't live nearby and they were true to their word. I would recommend to others and buy again.

• JW BRIGMAN

I have been extremely lucky that I have found a dealership that I just love!!!! I have bought four cars in the past few years from Jw Brigman. He is just the best. I work in sales and customer service and hands down he is fabulous. He always remembers a birthday and reaches out to make sure things are going well. He is professional and warm. He always works hard to make sure that I am happy with the car. I have driven a Mercedes for over 22 years in various states that I resided. This dealership in Myrtle Beach feels like home. I love the service department and enjoy working with Art. Matt in finance is terrific. I work in real estate and love driving my people around in a Mercedes. The Myrtle Beach Mercedes Dealership is doing a lot right!!! Thank you to everyone for making this customer feel very special... and J W Brigman.. you are the bomb!!

• Dgrate

I brought my car in for repair due to a flat tire. All the service staff was professional throughout the entire process.

• Airbag recall

Friendly staff, efficient service, very clean facility

Friendly staff, efficient service, very clean facility

• Mercedes service

Ashley was very wonderful and very professional. She helped me contact my insurance company and didn't get frustrated with me at all.