New 877-450-1861 Dealer Website
Used 877-452-9015 Email Dealer
Service 877-471-0783

Average based on 325 reviews
  • My new Tahoe

Thank you, Mrs Barnett for the great feedback! We welcome you to the Maxie Price family.

I had the best experience! The whole team at Maxie Price is so helpful. Thad was my salesman and he was very helpful. Maxie, himself was interacting in the dealership; that to me shows how this dealership works and that the top man himself cares! Brittany walked us through the setup of our bluetooth and onstar. She went over all the features and made sure we were comfortable with everything before we left! I will recommend them to anyone.

• My new Silverado!!!

Thank you for the great review. Welcome to the Maxie Price family.

I had a great experience here. Key made sure I was happy. She took time with me and never left me in the dark on what was going on. Thank you and I will be back, and will tell my family and friends.

Thank you for the great review. Welcome to the Maxie Price family.

• Worst experience ever

Started talked to a rep 2 weeks before we went into the dealer. For 2 weeks we were told a price for a lease for a truck. 270 I asked several times of this was correct and if it was a total monthly payment. We were assured it was over and over. Well when we got there and they brought the lease price it was over double that 545 a month. When we asked why it was so wrong a sales manager threw his employees under the bus and said those girls back there do not know anything. We spent 3 hours there and no one could explain what went wrong. We even went to the customer service manager to complain and he promised he would find out what happened and call us back the next day. Well it's been 2 days and we have not heard a word for them. The only positive thing we could say is the salesman that helped that day Thadeous was great and the only one that even said he was sorry. We went to Rick Hendrick and had a amazing experience and got a great deal. We will certainly never go back to Maxie Price and we love in Loganville.

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience to discuss this, as 100% customer satisfaction is our number one goal here at Maxie Price Chevrolet. -The Maxie Price Chevrolet Team

• Easy going

Kyle was nice. No pressure here. He was not overbearing.

Thank you for the great review.

Kyle was nice. No pressure here. He was not overbearing.

• My Kia

Thad was great. Everyone was nice! I will be back again.

Thank you for the great review.

Thad was great. Everyone was nice! I will be back again.

• Great Experience

Thank you for the great review. 100% customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Welcome to the Maxie Price family.

I had a great experience while buying my new 2016 Trax. Anthony was a great salesman. He got us a great deal. Jamie was very friendly, she assured me that she was always available for anything. This made me know that the employees at Maxie Price are all about their customers.

• Equinox 2012

Very happy with our purchase! I had a great experience with the entire staff!

Thank you for the positive feedback! Welcome to the family!

Very happy with our purchase! I had a great experience with the entire staff!

Thank you for the positive feedback! Welcome to the family!

• New Traverse

Thank you for the great review! Welcome to the Maxie Price family. We look forward to seeing you soon.

My wife and I were treated excellent! Al did an amazing job getting us a great deal. Everyone was very friendly, they made us feel at home. Jamie was very sweet and patient, she assisted us in getting everything setup. I will definitely be referring Al to my car buying friends!

• My new Cruze

Thank you, Deanna, for the great feedback! We know you will love the Cruze! Glad you are part of the Maxie Price family!

Al was great! He went above and beyond to get me in my new Cruze. I would recommend him to anyone! The whole over all experience was awesome! Everyone from service, sales and customer relations is great!

• Maxie Price

The staff here is so friendly! Especially Kyle Riley! Didn't plan on buying a car but couldn't resist with this team!

Thank you for the great review, Dalyn! We are so happy that you love your car! Welcome to the Maxie Price family!