• Going the Distance

Roger Duke has always been great to work with. I called him with the details of the car I was looking for, and he went to work trying to find exactly what I wanted. When he couldn't find exactly what I requested locally, he suggested I come look at an alternative in the Dewey Barber showroom. His suggestion ended up being better than my original thoughts...so now the 2016 Long Beach Red Corvette Stingray is my new car! This is the 3rd auto we have purchased from Dewey Barber, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Jennifer it was a pleasrure working with you at Dewey Barber. We are pleased we were able to meet and exceed your needs. Also great to hear you're loving your new Stingray. Bring it by sometime and let us see it. Enjoy and let us know how we can help you.

• Only place we take our truck to!

Always courteous & prompt. Enjoy the option of being able to wait in the clean, comfortable service waiting area, or dropping the vehicle off and picking up later in the day.

• Great service center!

Service was amazing gentleman were kind and service was quick getting to tires done and oil changed. I will return my next trip down!

• Great experience!

Organized, fast, friendly service, large, clean waiting area. I bought my Trax here and the buying process was also a good experience!

• Clean friendly

Free oil change. Friendly staff and salesman remembered me. Will be back to buy another car from this dealership next time

• Every one at Dewey Barber is always very helpful.

Every one at Dewey Barber is always very helpful and courteous.

Every one at Dewey Barber is always very helpful and courteous.

• Thank you!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was quickly in the market for a new truck. I saw one that I liked at their dealership and contacted Tony Romano. Tony was extremely helpful and didn't try to push anything else on me and LISTENED. A lot of salesman don't do that because they are thinking of a sales pitch in lieu of listening. I test drove the vehicle I was interested in. Tony and the team worked with me and it wasn't like pulling teeth, which was refreshing. I'm happy with my vehicle and the service I received. Bottom line..GOOD PEOPLE.

• Won't buy a car anywhere else!

Doug Brown is always great! I tell him what kind of car I'm looking for and within hours he has found my dream car for me. This is the 6th automobile that my husband and I have bought at Dewey Barber in the last 6-1/2 years. We won't buy an automobile anywhere else!

• Dewey Barber review

I have been dealing with the Dewey Barber for over fifteen years and I can't say enough about the great service from sales and the service department. Always courteous, patient and knowledgeable of what my problem was. The estimate time for the completion of my work was always acceptable. That is why I drive from Birmingham to Gardendale!

• I love them!

Everyone was really nice! I was recommended to Doug by a coworker who purchased a vehicle from him three years ago, she advised me to contact him after work. With no hesitation, I called Doug and he advised me of everything that I needed to know. I was able to purchase my vehicle the same day!