Porsche South Bay

92 reviews

• July 6, 2017

From start to finish, my interactions with Porsche South Bay were excellent. I bought a preowned Prius Plug-In trade-in from them and am extremely happy... with both the car and my experience with them. They helped me deal seamlessly with an out of state purchase (which is usually a huge pain in the neck in my home state of Colorado). It was painless and easy, and I got a great car at a great price. Beautiful showroom. And, their detailers do AMAZING work! My 4-year old car seemed brand new when I drove it off the lot. Highly recommend!

October 23, 2018

Be careful with their service department!!!!!! My Cayenne S was in great condition before the regular maintenance at their service department. The... transmission system and tires feels totally different after the service. Transmission box broke one month later and I find the tires are not the original ones at the same time! I could have post the horribly wear and gear tires if I can. Give back my performance tires, South Bay Porsche Stealer! After they change the transmission box, I find the tire pressure was set to 41/49 PSI and Porsche Pasadena location helps me to adjust the tires. This tire pressure could have killed me! I will never use their service again and I have reported them to Porsche USA!!!

September 17, 2018

Well, I haven't even picked it up yet (being PDI) but I can tell you thus far my contact with Ben and Mina (and Chris in Service) has been wonderful... They have bent over backwards to make a del good for both parties and have very, very pleasant and FUN to deal with. Cannot recommend them enough! Looking forward to a long relationship with the dealership!

January 17, 2018

As a new owner, Kerri Hardy and team guided me through their process, provided excellent customer service and were very attentive to my timing needs. ... Big thumbs up!

We're glad Kerri was able to walk you through the purchase process while being attentive to your needs. Regards, Porsche South Bay

January 15, 2018

I bring my older porsche here and they take good care of me. They really know the cars inside and out. Chris Gibson did a nice job scheduling me in and... returning the car as promised.

Thank you Scott for taking the time to write this five star review. We're glad Chris and his team take such good care of your vehicle. Regards, Pors...che South Bay

January 15, 2018

Chris Gibson, An exceptionally knowledgeable and uniquely kind professional. A pleasure to work with, highest recommendations. A home away from home for... my Porsche. Thank you.

Thank you David for your five star review. We're glad Chris takes such good care of your and your Porsche. Thank you for your recommendation, we appre...ciate it. Regards, Porsche South Bay

January 12, 2018

Had flat tire leaving lax. The Porsche sales team took in my car after service was closed. Michael Skulick from service called me in morning and completed... flat tire repair under the tire warranty and arranged for me to pickup car from sales after service closed with uber from my home in Orange County.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us Joe. We're glad the sales and service department worked together to ensure your tire w...as repaired and you had access to your vehicle after hours. Regards Porsche South Bay

January 12, 2018

Had a wonderful experience with Porsche South Bay Service Center. Fast and efficient. Thank you Michael Skulick. Would absolutely be back and recommend... to friends and family.

Thank you for your five star review. We're glad Michael and the service team were fast and efficient. Thank you in advance for your recommendations. ...Regards Porsche South Bay

January 4, 2018

Richard Presley at Porsche South Bay was the best to work with. He knew so much about car, he helped me put my order together and then took me completely... through the car once it had arrived. Fantastic experience. Thanks Richard!

Thank you Scott for your five star review. We're glad Richard was knowledgeable and informative. Regards Porsche South Bay

December 3, 2017

Had a faulty ignition coil at the track on Sunday, they had me back in my car by Tuesday morning. And took care of a couple warranty things at the same... time. This is the second time Mike Skulick has managed my service AND over delivered. I’ve been very happy bringing my Porsche here and will continue to do so.

Gabe Thank you for your continued business. We're glad we've been able to satisfy your needs and will continue to do so. We look forward to providing ...you with the best service we possibly can. Regards Porsche South Bay