Boulevard Buick GMC

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Buying Experiance at Boulveard G.M.C.
    June 28, 2015

I cannot say enough about the team at Boulevard and my experience purchasing my truck. First and foremost, Phil worked hard over several days educatin...g me on my options, and getting me exactly the vehicle I wanted, involving a dealer trade 100 miles away. He demonstrated an attitude of selfless service, diligent work ethic and patience throughout. Other key people involved were Hector from sales, Alex and Tom sales managers and Jane in finance. Simply put, these are good people and I would highly recommend Boulevard because of them.

Customer Counts
    February 17, 2017

I purchased my Yukon here. Before that I had my old Tahoe serviced here to. These people go far beyond what I thought most dealerships would do. With ...help of BLVD GMC they took very good care of my problem and pocketbook. I was a very happy camper. GMC is a good brand, no vehicle is without something going a bit haywire but it helps when someone has your interest at hand. I would try them out.

Not here
    August 10, 2016

What good is an appointment if the time requirements are not met? All that needed to be done was a simple fuel filter replacement and it took 6 1/2 h...ours! I could have bright my vehicle in another day if they were THAT busy. I won't be back

Class Act Dealer
    May 16, 2015

From the first contact to the last at the handshake, these guys were amazing! Tim promised me this was a "no game zone," and it truly was!!!!! Not onl...y did they keep their promise of the price, but they even voluntarily found us an extra rebate that we did not know about! I don't cry a lot, but, this made me cry!!! (In a good way!) Josh was THE BEST and a real professional!!! Thanks guys!

Highly Recommended Dealership!
    May 15, 2015

I had the most amazing experience here at Boulevard GMC. My sales associate Phil Fehrle was accommodating, honest and very attentive to what my paymen...t comfort level was. He orchestrated well with Dealer Manager Alex in fulfilling my payment plan. I highly recommend this dealership and Sales Assiciate (Phil Fehrle)!

Josh Owens Review
    May 11, 2015

Josh Owens is a most valuable asset to Boulevard Buick. Intelligent, humorous, humble, witty are his watchwords. Due to his professionalism, I would r...ecommend Boulevard Buick to friends, family, etc...

Josh Owens is incredible
    May 8, 2015

I cannot thank Josh enough for the whole experience. I will be a customer for life and will let everyone I know what an incredible experience buying a... vehicle. Thank you again, Will Rickman

sales department is doing a good job
    April 26, 2015

i got a pt cruiser pre own am so happy with my purchase is 2006 gt convertible, I love my purchase it was easy to make a session ny the help of my sal...es man hector estevez he was very professional and he make me feel like a family member thankyou boulevard for my lovely car

josh at boulevard gmc is the man
    April 25, 2015

josh is the best sales person I have ever dealt with. he worked very hard to get me the best deal. he found additional rebates towards my purchase. I ...got the best price on earth! I am so glad I got to do business him. It was the fastest car purchase I have ever done.

Great customer service and pricing
    November 13, 2013

Recently purchased a GMC Acadia from this dealership. They were responsive, gave me great customer service from start to finish and worked out a very ...fair price. I drove past two other GMC stores on my way there. I was very satisfied with my experience at Blvd GMC, thanks!

Boulevard Buick GMC