2.0
Average based on 4 reviews
  • BEST UNINFORMED STAFF

SPOKE TO FIRST PERSON, AFTER TO FAILLED ATTEMPTS, DID NOT IDENTIFY CO. NAME. CONFUSED WHEN ASKED FOR ONLINE SALES STAFF, THEN TO SALES PERSON, WHEN I ASKED TO EXPLAIN & DESCRIBE DIFFERANCE IN BOTH HE BECAME AJAITATED, TRYING TO PROTECT HISLACK OF KNOLEDGE.. AS A RESULT I LOST INTREST IN MY PERSUIT OF THIS DEALER FOR ANY OF MY QUESTIONES.

• not good

I sent them an email about a Jaguar for sale, and they never contacted me back. Even if that particular car had been sold, they still should have at least called or emailed. Poor form!!

• great dealership

Great dealership with great service. Very friendly!

Great dealership with great service. Very friendly!

• Does not answer e-mail

I have attempted via this website and another website to contact dealer about this car, but no response. Doesn't want my business.